What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Attack on Titan from up1 as been as had on preorder from Zavvi and out of stock on site and still hadn't sent out so cancelled and ordered yesterday from up1 and got today, also Bleach vol 4 just wait to see if vol 5 ever happens (also anyone know where to get vol 1 slipcover from?)

View attachment 9998
Seems all stock is with retailers on the AoT LE as it has been delisted on AOL, which is a bit worrying as mine still hasn't arrived...

Do they send a mail about sending your replacement disc or having recieved your discs? I sent mine back a few weeks ago and haven't seen anything so far, but the shipping to Norway take a bit of time, so just wondering about email.

Do they send a mail about sending your replacement disc or having recieved your discs? I sent mine back a few weeks ago and haven't seen anything so far, but the shipping to Norway take a bit of time, so just wondering about email.
I did but that might be because I was also sending back a duplicate copy of Mirai I'd ended up with after the first one got super delayed in the post.

I figured that. Any word yet on an approximate release date from AL, like Q4 or Q1 or... If it is confirmed for sometime not too far out, I may just cancel my JB Hifi order if I can. I would prefer a UK over an AU copy, especially if AL's were to get a CE with digipak...

So in limbo, just like the US (although probably more chance of it releasing in the UK). Well, then I'll keep my order for the AU set. You can never have too much Violet Evergarden, lol. Would love for Korea to put out an English-friendly Lenticular collector's box set like they did for GitS S.A.C. and 2nd Gig. I love their Lenticular anime releases, I have about a dozen of them.

Slightly weirdly, the two DVDs have those little shiny Italian stickers on the back. Somewhere in Italy must be offloading their surplus Jackass-related stuff off to Amazon UK.

The Steve-O DVD is clearly about 15th hand (even though it's supposedly new, bought direct from Amazon). I thought it would be, since it's in cling film - but it's absolutely filthy. That can go back.

FB77A79A-352E-4362-8BAF-00089538951A.jpeg

Last edited:
So in limbo, just like the US (although probably more chance of it releasing in the UK). Well, then I'll keep my order for the AU set. You can never have too much Violet Evergarden, lol. Would love for Korea to put out an English-friendly Lenticular collector's box set like they did for GitS S.A.C. and 2nd Gig. I love their Lenticular anime releases, I have about a dozen of them.
Its not in limbo its licensed they confirmed again at MCM they have it.

Back