What did you BUY today?

I was passing the clearance shelving in HMV when I popped in after work, when I spotted this:
View attachment 9014
A bargain Blu-ray upgrade for one of my favourites.

I noticed copies of some of Universal's anime sets in the clearance section as well. Parts of Seraph and Arslan, as well as Drifters, were going for between £15 and £20.
4 quid! I'd have given you 4 quid to take my copy, I thought it was awful 😣

4 quid! I'd have given you 4 quid to take my copy, I thought it was awful 😣
Dude, what the blazes?! 😆

Funnily enough, the guy at the till in HMV told me that the friends he went to see it with at the cinema back when it came out hated it as well. I won't tell you what he called them! 😛

Dude, what the blazes?! 😆

Funnily enough, the guy at the till in HMV told me that the friends he went to see it with at the cinema back when it came out hated it as well. I won't tell you what he called them! 😛
Take it to HMV and get your £4 back, then buy yourself a pint with the money on the way home. I'll send you mine for nothing, you'll be doing me a favour. I can't take it to CEX because it's the US release. It'll play on a region b machine and it has a nice slipcover. Seriously, please take it 😂

Take it to HMV and get your £4 back, then buy yourself a pint with the money on the way home. I'll send you mine for nothing, you'll be doing me a favour. I can't take it to CEX because it's the US release. It'll play on a region b machine and it has a nice slipcover. Seriously, please take it 😂
Dude, you already gave me your copy of Ping Pong. You're too generous! 🤣

What's wrong with the film anyway?? 😂

image.jpg
Went to my (somewhat) local HMV today and remembered the Arrow sale was on so I purchased a few titles.

Was happy to get Deadbeat by Dawn and Heathers for £15 with the slipcovers. I was looking at Crimson Peak and Sister Street Fighter Collection on the Arrow store but the former sold out before I could order.

£13 on Amazon or £7 in Asda (presumably because he’s wearing the same colour shirt as Asda staff). Thank you, Asda!

View attachment 9039
You bought nothing?
giphy.gif

Sarazanmai vol. 1 Amazon limited
81WlAwQjb6L._SL1500_.jpg

and forwarding for it. Thought about getting another book batch, but then decided against it after all, seeing that my last jp Manga pile is still untouched...

I'm still a tad annoyed over amazon having stopped shipping to Switzerland this year so I have to use forwarding. Was eying to order that on release date (26th) and with Amazon's super fast shipping I'd have it by now. But it wasn't to be, as I had to find out. Afterwards the normal LE sold out in like 2 days, so now it's listed by sellers more expensive than the Amazon special LE. Which contains exactly the same item only it has a code for the collector's box, that you can get if you collect the codes of every volume's special LEs. (Which is like 15 more expensive than the regular LE for the subsequent volumes.) ..... But I'm actually starting to consider it, now I had to get this special LE already anyway... x-x"
(Original plan being to get vol. 1 because of storyboard and wait out and see Universum Germany are going to do a close-to-jp release as was the case with Violet Evergarden.)

Well, curious how shipping will wind up. No idea how thick/heavy the storyboard is. Forwarding fee cost about as much as I'd have to pay extra in customs if I went for shipping to Germany and routing it from there over (and then I wouldn't have it for another 4 weeks). And in any rate probably will be cheaper than the yesasia price anyway.

Back