UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Left field bet for Joshiraku!

tumblr_mabgrkiiME1ry14qgo1_500.gif

Oh that reminds me, I still havent given up hope of Rakugo getting a release over here one day, however unlikely...

If Discotek stuff is possible then id most like to see Kaiba and Twelve Kingdoms.

AL are doing a mystery bundle at
I've got a hunch that it is Funi UK stock that they are unable to openly sell.
Their site claims to be AllTheAnime products, plus given they made the Funimation titles 'sold out' for weeks that would be a pretty ****** move if they suddenly turned up under the mystery box.
All products included are AllTheAnime/Anime Ltd. releases.

Either way, I've narrowed it down to around 118 products (46 Collector's, 72 Standards).

Either way, I've narrowed it down to around 118 products (46 Collector's, 72 Standards).

118 products that Anime Limited would currently have 900 units each of...

Seriously, are they actually burning money or something. I dont understand why a company would have 8100 boxsets sitting around what they're going to doss out for a meer £32,000

Slapping them down on their site for £20 (Lower than preorder) would bring in £145,000, or even slap em on for £15 and still bring in over £105,000

Realistically even if they're all crap you could flog them on for profit and even if you don't get it and theres some of the titles you want you'll be able to pick them up from Cex for a fiver after everyone floods them 😉

Place your bets time though!! What absolute 'bangers' do people think will be included?!?!?!

I think there will be Funi titles, but can also see them throwing in standards of (good) series that didn't sell so well.
Possibly Love Live Sunshine, Grimgar & Hi Evo!

Worst case: 4 of the 9 are Persona movies 😂

Last edited:
kinda tempted to get the bundle but i think there's only currently 3 or 4 AL titles i want that i can think off but knowing my luck the stuff i want will be the CE editions

also it doesn't mention anything about parts so there's a chance of getting part 2 of series that part 1 has been long oop probably

Last edited:
Back