What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Today from an eBay Seller this gorgeous Tsubasa Artbook.Gotta love the art by CLAMP so good.Also has a cute 5 page manga in the back and notes by CLAMP about on every individual piece of art.
IMG_20190502_125654674.jpg
IMG_20190502_125942130_BURST001.jpg
Have also ordered the second one which I'm awaiting from Amazon but it will be the Spanish edition as it was not published in English.

Also The Rising Of The Shield Hero 7(Manga) came today.
Whilst Kingdom Hearts II volume 4 came yesterday and XxxHolic 11 came a few days ago.IMG_20190502_131008014.jpg

Today from an eBay Seller this gorgeous Tsubasa Artbook.Gotta love the art by CLAMP so good.Also has a cute 5 page manga in the back and notes by CLAMP about on every individual piece of art.
View attachment 8208
View attachment 8209
Have also ordered the second one which I'm awaiting from Amazon but it will be the Spanish edition as it was not published in English.

Also The Rising Of The Shield Hero 7(Manga) came today.
Whilst Kingdom Hearts II volume 4 came yesterday and XxxHolic 11 came a few days ago.View attachment 8211
Reminds me that I should read Tsubasa at some point. I recall the anime being good.

aPd33lt.jpg

If they replaced the amaray cases with an nice digipak they'd be perfect 😎

I know what mean. That would be the ideal situation. Though if the amaray cases help make these collectors editions financially viable for MVM then I rather have them than not at all.

Back