UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I received the Princess Principal CE today and it is also one of my favourites. One thing I noticed is that the description on the website says this set contains 12 art cards while mine only has 6 (art on one side only). I don't think any more cards would fit inside the artbox though.

I received the Princess Principal CE today and it is also one of my favourites. One thing I noticed is that the description on the website says this set contains 12 art cards while mine only has 6 (art on one side only). I don't think any more cards would fit inside the artbox though.

Must've gotten it mixed up with a different set - has been corrected on the site. Sorry about that!

2019 so far is a great year for MVM.
UQ Holder, Princess Principal, Armed Girls Machiavellism, Made in Abyss, Girls' Last Tour and Land Of The Lustrous.
I will be buying all of these in the summer.

Will be getting made Made in Abyss and Heavens feel for sure. Princess Principal has been mentioned a lot lately so I might check that out wherever I can stream it.

We were aware, but we weren't sure if we would be getting 2.0 and 5.1, plus it was just pre-approved art. But it will have both audio versions available.

Seems a bit odd that MVM haven't shipped any copies of Made in Abyss yet - usually they ship out pre-orders a week or so in advance of the general retail date (which is this coming Monday, 8th April)?

Back