What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Ugh two boxes and they couldn’t be arsed to use some packing paper? That’s not my experience with Arrow but the fulfilment centre might be different now.
I’m waiting for the Day 3 bunduru, Day 5 bunduru, Day 6 bunduru, Aldnoah Zero Season 2 CE, Blood Lad CE, Sam Flam Part 2 CE and Anthem of the Heart CE. When and how they’ll turn up and in what condition is anyone’s guess.

Testament of New Sister Devil, Movie Madness Bundle, Gankutsuou CE, Samurai Flamenco 1+2, Partridge bundle, Female Creators bundle, Production Team mystery bundle and the stuff I've proxied for Mikezilla still to go in addition to the stuff I mentioned previously.

Testament of New Sister Devil, Movie Madness Bundle, Gankutsuou CE, Samurai Flamenco 1+2, Partridge bundle, Female Creators bundle, Production Team mystery bundle and the stuff I've proxied for Mikezilla still to go in addition to the stuff I mentioned previously.
Well hopefully the packaging is more secure for some of that. I’d hope that the bundurus are at least, since they have the most titles in them.

The second of my MVM orders arrived today, to go along with the one from last week. 👍👍
God Eater bundle and ef~ complete collection.
IMG_20181219_110824470.jpg

I also received my AL day 3 order of Garden of Words, but the case was smashed. :(
Already emailed AL, and a replacement is pending. :)

Ugh sure hope my hyouka order come intact.

Kinda glad I only got that from AL, not having good vibes from the distributor they used this time around.

On a side note Ef is a really nice show, I would get it if blu ray.

You're sadly right to lack faith in Sony DADC's lazy packaging (cardboard mailer) and TNT's poor handling. If memory serves, I think both @HWR and @D1tchd1gger got their recent copies of the Your Name standard edition smashed as well. :mad:
You are correct, TNT also delivered my recent DW season 19 set damaged so concerns are more than reasonable.

Back