Luna's Search & Sale pile

When you notice you got yourself both the LE and the SE...

New for Sale:
Orange Complete Collection US Combo release by Funimation, new and unwatched, but with the DVD removed and the 4disc case replaced with a 2disc case, region code A/B

Though that being said, I still have the DVDs, so if somebody wants the complete set I could still put them back for a while.

New for Sale:
Psycho pass Seaon 2 US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A+B. Has the o-card slipcover.

New for Bargain Search (Trade prefered):
Patlabor

Still a bit undecided, but potentially for sale:
Chaos;Child Complete Collection US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. I have replaced the 5-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A+B.

Though the DVDs haven't moved out yet, so I could still put them back I guess...

New on bargain search:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movie 3: Rebellion any release with English dub

I already have the Japanese LE, so that's just for the dub.

New for sale:
Assassination Classroom Complete Funimation Bundle
It contains:
Assassination Classroom Season 1 Part 1 Limited Edition
Assassination Classroom Season 1 Part 1 Standard Edition Slipcover (with extra artwork!)
Assassination Classroom Season 1 Part 2 Standard Edition with Slipcover
Assassination Classroom Season 2 Part 1 Standard Edition with Slipcover
Assassination Classroom Movie 365 Days' Time with Slipcover
Japanese Jump Flyer with Assassination Classroom on the cover

The Blu-rays are unwatched. All of them are Region Code A/B. They were originally combos, but I have removed the DVDs. The 4/2-disc cases have been replaced with 2/1 disc cases respectively.

Last edited:
New for Sale:
Anime:
Blood Battle Blockade Blu-ray/DVD Complete Collection Limited Edition new and shrinwarpped, Funimation US release with chipbox, region code A/1

Anime CDs:
Project Itoh: Genocidal Organ Ending Theme - Egoist: Reloaded Limited First Press CD+DVD new
Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Tokio) Opening Theme - Yuuki Ozaki (from Galileo Galilei): Trigger Limited First Press CD+DVD new

Update on the AccClass Bundle for sale as I completely forgot about Korosensei Quest:

Assassination Classroom Complete Funimation Bundle
It contains:
Assassination Classroom Season 1 Part 1 Limited Edition
Assassination Classroom Season 1 Part 1 Standard Edition Slipcover (with extra artwork!)
Assassination Classroom Season 2 Part 1 Standard Edition with Slipcover
Assassination Classroom Movie 365 Days' Time with Slipcover
Assassination Classroom Spin Off: Korosensei Quest Q! with Slipcover
Japanese Jump Flyer with Assassination Classroom on the cover

The Blu-rays are unwatched. All of them are Region Code A/B. They were originally combos, but I have removed the DVDs. The 4/2-disc cases have been replaced with 2/1 disc cases respectively.

Last edited:
New for search:
Steins;Gate Edition Colleteur French release by Dybex

Awful size and packaging it may have but at least no banding on the show itself and the artbook is not too bad either I guess. In case anybody has one to sell.

New for sale:
Gugure Kokkuri Blu-ray Complete Collection Sentai US release
Your Name Blu-ray/DVD Funimation US Combo release with slipcover, new and sealed
Kids on the Slope DVD Complete Collection Sentai US release
Photo Kano Blu-ray Complete Collection Sentai US release, new and sealed
Hanayamata Blu-ray Complete Collection Manga UK release, new and sealed
Hanayamata Blu-ray Complete Collection Sentai US release
Gundam Movie Trilogy Blu-ray Anime Limited release, the Info-paper is in French, but the discs are the same as the UK edition, so it includes English, new and sealed
K-Project Season 1 Blu-ray/DVD French Kaze release, but aside the packaging language identical to the UK one, so includes English.
Nekomonogatari Black Blu-ray MVM UK release
Nekomonogatari White Blu-ray MVM UK release
Kabukimonogatari Blu-ray MVM UK release

Weeding out some duplicates and dissolving some acquaintance reservations. Much more to come across the next days!

New for search:
Card captor Sakura Clear Card Arc either Funimation a or Manga UK's release

Undecided which one to actually get yet...

New for sale:
Engaged to the Unidentified Blu-ray Complete Collection Sentai US release, new but unsealed
Princess Jellyfish Integrale DVD Edition Collector Kaze France release, DVD complete collection in a digipack housed in a showcase box holding a plush replica of Clara. New, but unsealed

First one is an unlocked reservation for an acquaintance and the latter I got because I wanted to do some frankensteining with my US Blu-ray, but I dropped the idea on that one.

New for sale:
The Boy and the Beast Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition Funimation's US CE release with booklet, new and sealed, but the slipcover is damaged at a corner

New for Sale:
Ajin Season 1 Blu-ray Complete Collection Sentai US release, new and sealed
Ajin Season 1 Collector's Edition Anime Limited UK release, new and sealed
Summer War's Blu-ray/DVD Collector's Edition Funimation US release, new and sealed, but the slipcover is slightly damaged at the corner
Diabolic Lovers Season 1 + Diabolic Lovers Season 2 More Blood Blu-ray Complete Collection Bundle Sentai US release
Ghost in the Shell Arise Border 1-2 Blu-ray/DVD Set Funimation US release, the first 2 Movies in a Box with booklets, new and sealed
Eureka Seven The Movie: Good Night, Sleep Tight Young Lovers Blu-ray Manga UK release, new and sealed

Ditching stuff out after watching and weeding out some more duplicates.

Last edited:
New for Sale:
D-Frag! The Complete Series Blu-ray Funimation US S.A.V.E. edition combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A/B.

I can't even remember whenever I got this one...

Back