Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

I managed to sell all my duplicates bar Sam Flam Part 1 and Tiger and Bunny. Now the only title that wasn’t a duplicate I have (or will have if it ever arrives) two or anyway (Tokyo Marble Chocolate)

I managed to sell all my duplicates bar Sam Flam Part 1 and Tiger and Bunny. Now the only title that wasn’t a duplicate I have (or will have if it ever arrives) two or anyway (Tokyo Marble Chocolate)
Sold all my duplicates from last year at a con, got €120 for them.

Nope. It’s been pretty quiet on their end. Sounds like using a different fulfilment centre hasn’t worked out well so far.

Personally I am in no rush for these. At the prices we paid, they can take a wee bit longer. Besides they had a lot of items on sale this year, nearly 5x as many vs last year.

Both Bluray boxes are sold out

Really interested what titles are going to be shipped as its said they have 500 units of each box available and according to twitter, they have at least enough stock to cover this without having to swap any out.

Even with that list Grav made, surely something must have been missed otherwise it means Anime Limited have (for example) 500+ copies of Outlaw Star sitting around doing nothing for the last 2 years.

Just doesn't sound right :/

Both Bluray boxes are sold out

Really interested what titles are going to be shipped as its said they have 500 units of each box available and according to twitter, they have at least enough stock to cover this without having to swap any out.

Even with that list Grav made, surely something must have been missed otherwise it means Anime Limited have (for example) 500+ copies of Outlaw Star sitting around doing nothing for the last 2 years.

Just doesn't sound right :/
Outlaw Star is not in the box as it was part of the sale in an earlier day.

Outlaw Star was merely an example. He's not suggesting it's one of the mystery box titles but that based on what's been included in previous day's and what is presumed off limits ( Bebop UE, FMA UE, OOP stuff etc) the number of titles available for the boxes don't add up suggesting there's something we're all missing.

I would love to see what you all received. I didn't go for the mystery box this year, already spent too much in the earlier sales. Only regret is missing out on Claymore. I really love that series. But am 4 episodes away from finishing it. If anyone has one to sell please let me know. Thanks so much!

Back