UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Ah fair enough. For me it just got into a price range I was willing to pay there :)

It was a fun anime, but I'm mostly getting it cause I'm a watari fan from his work on oregairu.

Kinda want to get everything he does, for my collection, but in this case it's only a SE.. I'm not in a rush. 10 is a sweet spot for it.

But yeah, there's something about these shows that I really dig. My AoTY is a place further of the universe, just so good.
A place further of the universe is one of the first anime out of my romance/Slice-of-life Anime comfort zone, and boy was it awesome!
7fae5be066b2d4fdfa942e38abe41b3d.gif

Definitely my AoTY!

I assume you both would have also watched Yuru Camp. My current second favourite.

7fae5be066b2d4fdfa942e38abe41b3d.gif

Definitely my AoTY!

I assume you both would have also watched Yuru Camp. My current second favourite.

I did.
---------------------------------

Can't really comment on the current season yet, for me how it ends is rather important in my overall lasting impression of a show (anime or not). But it was a solid year, just to name a few:
takagi-san; hinamatsuri; tada-kun; comic girls, slow start..

If anyone hasn’t already done so Hidamari Sketch is a great SoL series to get. I’d say it’s one of the best and on the underappreciated side. Shame the UK never got seasons 2-4.
1544521839079.gif

It’s possible that idol anime just isn’t that popular in the UK market compared to other genres. The MVM sets are clones of the Aus releases and are well worth £14 for both.

Back