Anime Limited 12 Days of Christmas 2018

It’s possible that what they’re selling now is the last of the stock they have available. However this would only be confirmed if the title is labelled as being OOP after the sale.

I’d have thought one or two titles would end up being in OOP status by the end of the sale but only time would tell.

Wonder when the Movie Madness bunduru will ship? I’m awaiting the short but sweet one and hope it will arrive tomorrow.

Dt_XV3SW0AEe767.jpg

Day 9

The Partridge Picks Bundle - £79.99

Cowboy Bebop - £12.99
Eden of the East (CE) - £14.99
Eureka Seven (UE) - £59.99
Nerima Daikon Brothers - £4.99
Noragami Aragoto (CE) - £19.99
Sword of the Stranger - £4.99
Patema Inverted (CE) - £9.99
The Tatami Galaxy (CE) - £12.99

Last edited:
May get Nerima Daikon Brothers, otherwise I own all of this already. Bundle is a damn good price again for those who don’t own any of the stuff.

Seeing the Eureka Seven UE gives me hope that Wolf’s Rain UE will come up.

I usually would be all over Eureka Seven, but the sequel series and the movie remake kinda broke part of my liking for the series. Too much shelf space as well.

For the price I'm thinking on getting eden of the east and sword of the stranger tho

I'm secretly begging the anime deities for nothing that I find interesting in these sales because I have little self control.

Today my wallet rests.

If there's a Yuasa movie combo, Wolf's Rain or Kiznaiver in the following days however...

I usually would be all over Eureka Seven, but the sequel series and the movie remake kinda broke part of my liking for the series. Too much shelf space as well.

For the price I'm thinking on getting eden of the east and sword of the stranger tho
EotE is a good choice. I must be one of the few people who didn’t hate Astral Ocean it seems.

Yeah the ending and OVA for AO are shite I won’t argue with that. The rest however isn’t that bad IMO. Not great but not terrible.

Back