What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

DseODxpWoAAqq5v.jpg

Higurashi: When They Cry arrived from Amazon. It came in a box with air bubble bags so the condition was pretty much spot on. More photos here.

Amazon (IT) seems to reseal some of those Funi releases. At least I got one sealed the usual way (below the slip) and one that was sealed over the slip (no shrink below the slip). No idea of genuinely new the latter was, but it doesn't look too obviously used on first sight though. The usually sealed one got its slip rather hurt on transportation while the one sealed over the slip didn't, so I guess it wasn't all that bad anyway, even if it were not really new.
They put these stickers onto the back, too. With a seal over the slip it's not so annoying to remove than when it went directly onto the slip.

As Amazon afaik doesn't sell bootlegs, I guess they should still be legit products.

I also noticed that some of the Sentai stuff I got from Amazon IT/ES had heat sealed shrink wrap and some didn't.

Funimation stuff is legit and unopened if you see the Disc made in Mexico on the shrinkwrap on the back of the box. :D

The little stickers have been around forever in Italy. I remember seing them on Super Nintendo games, GBA boxes, CDs, movies...

Sentai's Season 1 release got bad reviews for quality. Stair steeping being one thing.
Did Sentai fix the quality issue with their comeplete collection?

I believe people checked the quality of sentais vs the 480 SD master JP released, and found them to be pretty much the same. I think this is an issue with the source just being poor rather than just being the fault of sentai.

I believe people checked the quality of sentais vs the 480 SD master JP released, and found them to be pretty much the same. I think this is an issue with the source just being poor rather than just being the fault of sentai.

I did not know that the quality on Higurashi WTC was this poor to begin with. Thanks for the info.

Back