Your viewing journal

Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 280

Conception: Please Give Birth to My Child! (Sub) Episode 6

Jingai-san no Yome (Sub) Episode 7

Love & Lies (Sub) Episode 1—6 (Blu-ray)

Operation Han-Gyaku-Sei Million Arthur (Sub) Episode 2

Last edited:
Ace Attorney 2nd Season (Dub) episode 27 The trial continues.

Black Clover episode 58 Dealing with a witch with political discussion.

Jingai-San no Yome episode 7 Summer vacation time.

Run with the Wind episode 7 Generic rival asshat is generic. Rest of the episode was enjoyable enough.

Tokyo Ghoul: re 2nd Season episode 6 Well they did the clown siege relatively decently. No white suit Kaneki is the biggest crime this anime has committed so far though. At least Donato looked badass and some of the action was solid. Whatever they’re doing with Mutsuki intrigues me, though that’s another character who has already gotten screwed by Pierrot.

Ushio and Tora 2nd Season episodes 27-39 (Complete. A solid second season and a good final arc that wrapped up the story satisfyingly enough, naff amnesia trope aside.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs episodes 7-8 - Watching this again since I had so much other stuff to watch during the summer season

Holmes of Kyoto episodes 7-8 - Same with this one

Takunomi episodes 4-6

Anima Yell! episode 6

That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime episode 7

Golden Kamuy Season 2 episode 6 - The best episode so far. Kinda odd to throw a more emotional episode into what is essentially a comedy series but damn was it effective

Tokyo Ghoul:re Season 2 episode 6

Run with the wind episode 7

Jingai-san no Yome episode 7
I was gonna drop this after this episode, then I realised that at 3 minutes each there's only 15 minutes left in the entire series. Might as well see what happens for that amount of time.
My main problem with this series is the fact that there's no plot and no backstory for the characters or the world (or anything). It sort of results in me not caring about the characters and not awaiting a sudden relevation on what "something that happened" meant because nothing happened and we don't really know anything about the characters anyway so who cares? The only thing keeping me watching is the fact that it's so short.

Goblin Slayer episode 6.
Ulysses: Jeanne d`Arc And The Alchemist Knight episode 6.
Release The Spyce episode 6.
Senran Kagura: Shinovi Master episode 5.

Mekaku City Actors ep1-2

It's interesting to see Shaft in full flow outwith a big name like Monogatari or March Lion, but I kind of haven't grasped what the show is actually about yet...

Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd Gig ep1-2 (rewatch)

Wouldn't say it was one I particularly like, but something about the Night Cruise episode always really gets under my skin. On some level, maybe I just fear ending up like the main character in it.

Rascal does not dream of Bunny Girl Senpai episode 7 A new arc begins. Am curious to see how it resolves next week.

RErideD: Derrida who Leaps through Time episode 11 Well it’s almost over, wonder how it’ll conclude next week.

Vandread episodes 1-13 (Complete. Average to good is the best way to describe this anime. All the elements- characters story etc are average and at best good, but not really anything special. The only thing that’s particularly terrible is the CGI.) 3.5/5

As Miss Beelzebub Likes (Sub) Episode 6
More adorable demon SoL.

Between the Sky and Sea (Sub) Episode 7
The girls first mission in space nearly doesn't quite go to plan.

My Sister, My Writer (Sub) Episode 6
A rival appears.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (Sub) Episode 7
Another very good episode. It will definitely be interesting to see how this case gets resolved.

Last edited:
Thanks for listening and happy to hear that you enjoyed the podcast.:) A Place Further Than The Universe was a pleasant change from the anime I normally watch and reminded me that I should mix things up more sometimes.
IIRC one of the guys liked Yuru Camp more. You should check that out as well if you haven't. Definitely a change of pace from Mecha.

No game no life Zero - Its fixed itself and im quite enjoying it now not as much as the show however. Okay now final part after a shaky start it got really good probably my biggest surprise from 2017

Last edited:
ZOMBIE LAND SAGA ep 7
That was an electrifying performance!

Golden Kamuy s2 e6
Wow, what a story that was!

Tokyo Ghoul:re s2 e6

Rascal/Bunny-Girl Senpai ep 7
Interesting, I'm guessing the phenomenon has something to do with surpressed feelings, for example Futaba wishes she could act more like the fake one? The bants between Mai and Sakuta continues to be great.

Hakumei and Mikochi eps 7 & 8
Meeting the new neighbours and a wondering photographer. And Konju has a problem trying to put on a concert.

Back