The General Conversation Area

This is me winning woman of the year last night at my Slimming World group. Lost 6 stone so far

View attachment 4554
excellent job ^^ whenever I try I can only lose like 2 stone, most I'd need to lose is about 2 and 1/2 though, then I suddenly notice the pizza in front of me and question what I have become -.-
I'm off to Wales next month. My partner & I go camping near Snowdon every year but this will be the last trip for a while as next time there'll be 3 of us ^_^;
shall I switch on the cap'nfoot documentary?

Believe it or not, I believe you. Just want to know why???
It appeared in a wry quip in an issue of F1 Racing magazine, so I thought "I'm gonna learn it." Next logical step, right? 😛

I never managed to learn it from TV presenter Gareth Jones on How2 when I was a kid — I only remembered the "gogogoch" part at the end — so I wanted to have another go. 😄

Fun fact: that issue of F1 Racing had actually misspelled it. The bit where there's four Ls in a row? They'd only typed three! 😱

Thank you. It took years of practice and *titters* dry runs.

It has meant a huge drop in my anime acquisitions though. I estimate I have about a year's worth of unwatched stuff anyway though.
You won't have time to watch anything for the next 2-3 years. You'll try but you'll just end up falling asleep on the sofa.
Yep, no money, no sleep and constant worry....welcome to the greatest club on earth 😁

Back