The General Conversation Area

I *sniff* do my best to conform to cult stereotypes but sometimes I just feel like I’m going through the motions. Sometimes I just want to be me yknow?
*Hugs* Let it out, CL, let it out...

Yes, my birthday is next month a day after the World Cup Final.

Nah I'm sure Neil is enough for her ;)

*Pencils in the date* @Patient-X will be at the ready with his GIF :rolleyes:

@Neil.T is more than enough :rolleyes: two of them would be too much!

@Neil.T will eat anything as long as it looks edible. ;)

/umiko
No, @Neil.T will eat it because I say so. No arguments (if he knows what's good for him which sometimes he actually doesn't...) :rolleyes:

I'm only stalking his Irish accent...
*Hugs* Let it out, CL, let it out...

*Pencils in the date* @Patient-X will be at the ready with his GIF :rolleyes:

@Neil.T is more than enough :rolleyes: two of them would be too much!

No, @Neil.T will eat it because I say so. No arguments (if he knows what's good for him which sometimes he actually doesn't...) :rolleyes:
Ha ha XD and if you want to hear my accent here is a recording I did to tease a guy I know on discord who hates a mascot character called Mishy from the Trails series even add the cats laugh for maximum teasing.

Vocaroo | Voice message

Ha ha XD and if you want to hear my accent here is a recording I did to tease a guy I know on discord who hates a mascot character called Mishy from the Trails series even add the cats laugh for maximum teasing.

Vocaroo | Voice message
I shall continue to stalk...

You know, in the non-threatening, totally innocent harmless kind of way...

NO hugging whilst on the shinji chair!
Has the Shinji Chair always been so restrictive?! Can I sneeze without invoking the wrath of The Chair?

I shall continue to stalk...

You know, in the non-threatening, totally innocent harmless kind of way...

Has the Shinji Chair always been so restrictive?! Can I sneeze without invoking the wrath of The Chair?
Ha ha no problem and I can link my twitter if you want ?

I watch doctor strange and sleep and I am made to read 4 pages! There is not enough room on the shinji chair!
You misjudge me @Phobos , I wouldn't know sarcasm if it hit me in the face...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Tell me more about this sarcasm, I shall be praying to hear the end of it
No giving treats to those on the Shinji chair. You must now drink that yourself.
On the contrary, it is a punishment...

Vocaroo | Voice message
I shall hear this weak northern accent later, bwyt.
Ah it's cool dude, I don't actually use Twitter :eek:

Thanks for sharing though :) The Irish are great fun! ^^

I never remember the Shinji Chair being this...brutal...I shall have to take this up with @Captaaainuniverse
The chair has always been brutal. No chains, nothing holding you to the chair apart from it's mesh of misery, you may block it from memory from time to time, some of the mionions sent my why also do that.
Repressed memories are a last ditch tool against being defeated by the enemy, the mionion begins crying so much their enemy has no choice but to take proper care of them until they cheer up

I shall hear this weak northern accent later, bwyt.
Heard it, it's a recording of the bloke she's winding up, for a minute there I thought I'd hear the HP's anguished cries from the shinji chair. If your accent is anything like that @~AyaMachi~ I'm sorry to say darls you may not have the dialect of the valleys but the inflection and tone is very much sheep country. Anyone who can tell the difference between Scots and the Welsh will know you're from ova by ere

Heard it, it's a recording of the bloke she's winding up, for a minute there I thought I'd hear the HP's anguished cries from the shinji chair. If your accent is anything like that @~AyaMachi~ I'm sorry to say darls you may not have the dialect of the valleys but the inflection and tone is very much sheep country. Anyone who can tell the difference between Scots and the Welsh will know you're from ova by ere
@Neil.T is special because I'm not usually so devoted to driving someone up the wall as I am with him; he should think himself lucky!

My cold is really bad, and he thinks it's a "somehow unreasonable" demand to send me his last bowlful of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, despite the fact that I'm craving cereal :rolleyes:

*Sniff* He obviously doesn't care enough! *blows nose*

*Miserably bites into a slice of toast*

As for my Welsh accent, to myself, I sound like a chav, I just...don't sound Welsh. Yet to other people, I sound like I'm from further West where the accent is strongest...

FOOLS!

Back