Hi everyone!

Remember that i am the Cult Punisher/Disiplinary Department. That lower case n could come from a place of such disaplinary action
That is a valid point. Please specify why you are punishing my HP or face severe consequences.

This is the point you say it’s because she’s been gone for too long and pin all blame on her.

This is the point you say it’s because she’s been gone for too long and pin all blame on her.
And there was me thinking you guys would cope just fine without me :rolleyes:;)

What do I need to do to make it up to you guys? Would free electricity do the job?

Going on all fours and worshipping me as Cult Lewder plus grovelling would be... hang on isn’t that just like every other day? :p
well I was going to say it's because I missed having her on the forums and she's at the receiving end of disciplinary action like it's a hobby, but then I realised gencov spread and my Glorious Cult Leader had, broke. all hail @Phobos , Glorious Cult Lewder! may his reign pervert more than the course of justice

well I was going to say it's because I missed having her on the forums and she's at the receiving end of disciplinary action like it's a hobby, but then I realised gencov spread and my Glorious Cult Leader had, broke. all hail @Phobos , Glorious Cult Lewder! may his reign pervert more than the course of justice
You're too kind ;)

Oh ho! Someone British! Sorry but quite a few of the guys who say hi have been from the EU mainly. If your curious about where someone is from many people on the forums are pretty open about it.

Anyway, welcome @jjburgan ! As I say to all the newbies, beware the trench of reccomends! I'm afraid we're no different to many other forums when it comes to someone telling you their favourites.

And that's an awesome idea to get into the animation industry. I haven't been drawing as I'm always thinking I lack talent, but I do have a lofty dream of creating my own animations, obviously inspired by the styles Japan uses. My stepping stone for that would be to learn drawing my own style if comics, I see how mangaka save time by not colourising their work, but as I'm in the West if I learn to draw comics I may have to colour them or be ignored.
I'm just gonna leave on a puppy dog eyed "mentor me" but it'd be far more productive to ask what kind of animation would you want to do? Our most famous stuff in the UK is stuff like Wallace & gromit and pepper pig, we don't have an industry the size of Japan's or the US
Hi there :D
Amination wise, ideally - Cowboy Bebop. I will never be able to reach that level, so I started with animation shot by shot, like for photography. I grew up in France, so I got loads of Japanese animes that weren't then available to the rest of Europe. I must say I've only watched one thing from the studio that produced Wallace & Groomit, and it's Chicken Run. Which I think is awesome.

Hello and welcome from across the pond in the US!

Just recently received my Skip Beat Kickstarter Blu-ray set a few months ago - I'm sure you'll have plans to get yourself a copy when the UK release comes out soon...
Hi there! Thank you. :)
I actually think the manga is far superior than the anime. Have you read the manga at all? : )

Back