The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

A productive day's manga shopping in town yesterday even though I didn't get Wotakoi. I got Princess Jellyfish 8 and The Betrayal Knows My Name 8, both of which are the final volumes of the series. I also got Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card 3, Queen's Quality 3, The Demon Prince of Momochi House 11 and Anonyomous Noise 7. I got Citrus 7, Sekirei 3 and Kase-san 2 from Wordery earlier in the week.

Got this from CEX last week the day I went to see the new Hirokazu Kore-eda film, The Third Murder, at the cinema. It'll be a good chance to see a bit more of Studio 4°C's work after enjoying Genius Party.

IMG_20180418_161918229.jpg

Three today, from Amazon. Although might switch some to Base as for example Fairy Tale and Blue Exorcist are cheaper there.

• Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga - Volume 2
  • Fairy Tail: The Movie - Dragon (Collector's Edition)
  • Girlish Number: Complete Collection

Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale CE and Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust CE both from AL.

Now just waiting for early bird for Fairy Tail and Gundam The Origin I-IV

IT'S NO JOKE

Love_Live_open_v2__Shop_PO_1024x1024.jpg

Love Live! Sunshine!!: Complete Season 1 (Collector's Edition Blu-ray)
Despite its frustrating timing to put out an early bird I figured it was better off being used now than later, if you think about the other titles that could crop up on sale. Love Live!'s set is going to be 500 units and while many will argue it won't sell out, you never know what could happen so I wanted to put in my order at this price point than waiting later down the line.

I would have placed my order earlier but the bank situation is still on-going.

As for the rest of the titles heading to Early Bird status this month, I will not be acquiring Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry and Sword Art Online the Movie -Ordinal Scale-. The former is because I've only watched 60 episodes of the first series, and the latter is because I'll be going after the Aniplex of America version instead. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust is a nice price to go after, but as it's shop exclusive it'll probably stick around and will likely be cheaper during conventions afterwards. So it basically boils down to Lupin the Third Part IV and Mobile Suit Gundam the Origin in the end.

Don't forget Rokka. :oops:

I'm hoping I can leave Sunshine for now and hopefully it'll still be available when it's less busy. Lupin is only £45 on Base already so I don't mind waiting for that, especially since I'm already watching Part 5.

At least there's not a lot to buy in June also...

Don't forget Rokka. :oops:
Rokka isn't due until the end of June so I don't see it making an appearance as an EB title until early June at best (as Gundam Origin, Lupin IV and Fairy Tail DC take up the EB slots plus I believe the MCM week won't be getting any EB titles whatsoever).

Rokka isn't due until the end of June so I don't see it making an appearance as an EB title until early June at best (as Gundam Origin, Lupin IV and Fairy Tail DC take up the EB slots plus I believe the MCM week won't be getting any EB titles whatsoever).

Yeah, I thought Rokka was the 28th like they said originally.

I can probably buy Sunshine now then but I better decide quickly!

Back