The General Conversation Area

Got Sky Q put in this morning and the guy turned up at about 7:50am, turns out he had to move my Sky dish and thus had to drill and such so I feel it's safe to assume everyone on my street hates me now...
Don't get me started on sky... I've had to get their skyq box and my dad has too, no signal from either of our boxes. They're coming next week and we've been charged to install it - when I haven't been able to use it for a few weeks. They have no idea what customer service is

Nothing is more annoying than thrips finding their way between the LED itself and the outer casing o_O. I did have a moth fly into my cpu fan once though when I had the side off and that made a hell of a mess!

I'm in Herts too but I found the storm disappointing. One epic crack of thunder & lightning, a few small ones and a brief burst of heavy rain then it just settled again.
Yeah that's pretty much what it did here, I thought hey here's some thunder, wrote my post and then it was just rain and one or two crackles-pretty anticlimactic

Some awesome shots from last night here. Says Southampton, but at least one is Portsmouth and another is of a power station at the bottom of Southampton Water opposite Lee-on-The-Solent, so probably from South Hampshire rather than just Southampton.

It’s that time of year where I become popular...getting emails about changing my car insurance.

Do you think I should tell them I no longer have a car.

MSG: Origin 1-4, Rokka, SAO: Ordinal Scale, Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry, Lupin The 3rd and Stand Alone Complex all released with the space of a week in a months time... (Thats not even everything) Plus Re: Zero, Hyouka, Lu Over the Wall and Night is Short later on in June...

I'm going to be living on the streets by the end of summer. :confused:

Going to leave a little rant here so read at your own discretion.
MyHermes are shite-I bought an item from eBay and the seller posted it on Friday
Using their service, and it should have arrived around Wednesday, but instead was only out for delivery today.

Apparently a courier came to the door and failed to deliver the package around 1ish today, and despite being home I didn't hear any knock and I was downstairs at the time of the supposed attempt. I quickly contacted their CS web chat and was informed the courier would attempt to redeliver on Monday, meaning I'll have waited 10 days for this damn PSTV to arrive. I don't blame the eBay seller (they even said they'd never use MyHermes again) but I'm rather annoyed at the whole ordeal.

There's a slim chance they might try redelivering tomorrow, but I can't help but be frustrated.

It's a cautionary tale never to use MyHermes
to send packages on eBay I suppose.
My brother had them throw his delivery over his backyard fence before

I have to be honest, I've never had a problem with Hermes. It's always the same guy that delivers and if I'm out he always leaves it with my neighbour or puts it in a safe place.

Back