Zen's Art

So, another image, again related to the vampire Sheila character a little earlier in this thread. This is the cover I did last night for a future issue of my Dungeons & Dragons cartoon fan comic/Manga, of which I have been procrastinating over for many many years, but have restarted my production of, this is for an almost completed story and layout script, though the next issue has been fully written and will be also doing a cover for very very soon. Though for now, I present the cover for issue 22:

Well, now this next image is long in the coming!! This image is page 8 from my first issue of my fan comic/Manga based on the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon series! I say long in the coming, as it has been almost 9 years since I last posted one of my original pencil shaded pages and almost 5 years since I post the a coloured version of the first page, currently doing the second page, but this is a landmark, as it marks the date when I have finally returned to the project after all these years and my commitment to finally finishing what I started!

So without further ado, Issue 1 Chapter 1 Page 08:

Heh, this is the most pages that have been out in almost 9 years, as the song says, "There's no stopping meeeee!" Anyway, here is page 07 of my Dungeons & Dragons fan comic/Manga:

I'm running a little behind on my D&Dc fan-comic/Manga first issue pages, however several are coming soon, but before that, I completed a frame from one of the distance issues of my Dungeons & Dragons cartoon series fan-comic/Manga, this being the last frame from issue 22 'Accepted Fate'.

In this frame, Sheila finally accepts her fate and declares "I'm a vampire!!"

A long time in the coming, but here is the first (very)rough draft storyboard of my She-Ra fan-reboot transformation sequence! Obviously you'll notice similarities in this page to the He-Man 200X transformation, my fan-reboot is supposed to be a follow-on to that series, so part of my transformation is based upon that transformation sequence, but in about a page or two, you'll see the clear differences. So without further ado, storyboard sheet 01:

Last edited:
OK, so here is page 2 of my She-Ra fan-reboot transformation sequence! Also, my achilles heel revealed... I hate hands lol:

Thanks, but I do still need to work them out!

OK, so as I was away last week on holiday, I managed to get a few pages done of my She-Ra fan-reboot transformation sequence done.... there's still some things design wise that I have to work out, particularly her boots, the design on the board is temporary, so the finished article will look somewhat different:

Right, a slight update to my She-Ra redesign, I have mentioned that I did not think my boots were all that, so I came up with a little something that I think fits better... plus I updated her tiara a little too:

Back again folks, this time with a pic long in the coming, as I strive for accuracy, I couldn't reproduce Shadow Weaver correctly, but after long hours of searching scene by scene, I managed to find her in the right pose so I finally managed to get it done tonight! The background isn't done yet, that will be for when the production needs it, but for now, I hope you like the fruits of my labou:

Finished off doing this short comparison vid for a sequence from my 16:9 HD digital reproduction of the classic She-Ra episode, Friendship! See if you can spot the differences:

Yikes, another so soon??? This is a background image from my reproduction of the Friendship episode, started it yesterday evening, just finished it moments ago:

Well, the sequence for the above background image has finally been done! The sequence itself is incredibly short, just two seconds in it, but you should be able to see I have made some alterations to my reproduction version:

After a few people have asked me how I do my reproductions, I decided to do a new vid to show how my current clip is put together! Hope it doesn't bore too much:

Back