UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I didn't get hit when I first bought off Madman but this time around I did. £12.50 customs hit arrived this morning. I spent about $60 maybe? So bit livid but also I've still saved loads even when customs is added. So no harm not foul. I'll probably leave their next sale now though. Reason why I don't buy from a Clothing brand in Aus anymore too.

I didn't get hit when I first bought off Madman but this time around I did. £12.50 customs hit arrived this morning. I spent about $60 maybe? So bit livid but also I've still saved loads even when customs is added. So no harm not foul. I'll probably leave their next sale now though. Reason why I don't buy from a Clothing brand in Aus anymore too.
Try beatthebomb.com
No import fees as they declare under.

My second order got was confirmed as hit by customs. It'll be tomorrow or Wednesday before Parcelforce can take payment so nothing for me until Friday at the earliest

Paid my ransom and collected my Madman parcel.

Next sale, someone remind me not to get Madman DVDs. I should have remembered from last time, but they've really crapped out on the authoring, and the manufacturing isn't too hot either, with off balance discs that buzz in my player louder than the audio. But yeah, five DVD collections, and four of them have burnt in subtitles. For $5 I can handle Hozuki's Coolheadedness that way, and if I like it, I'll double dip to Sentai's 3 disc release. And I have no other way of owning Yuru Yuri and Mekakucity Actors on discs that I can watch. But burnt in subtitles, and still with a crappy DVD font.

Paid my ransom and collected my Madman parcel.

Next sale, someone remind me not to get Madman DVDs. I should have remembered from last time, but they've really crapped out on the authoring, and the manufacturing isn't too hot either, with off balance discs that buzz in my player louder than the audio. But yeah, five DVD collections, and four of them have burnt in subtitles. For $5 I can handle Hozuki's Coolheadedness that way, and if I like it, I'll double dip to Sentai's 3 disc release. And I have no other way of owning Yuru Yuri and Mekakucity Actors on discs that I can watch. But burnt in subtitles, and still with a crappy DVD font.
There's a handful of titles that are only available from Madman such as Girl Friend Beta, Shounen Hollywood, and the aforementioned Mekakucity Actors which is why I got them. I'm curious to see if this disc problem occurs for me as well.

For $5 I can handle Hozuki's Coolheadedness that way, and if I like it, I'll double dip to Sentai's 3 disc release. And I have no other way of owning Yuru Yuri and Mekakucity Actors on discs that I can watch. But burnt in subtitles, and still with a crappy DVD font.

I got Hozuki in last years sale, and honestly the quality was worse than CR so I never used them...

I seriously recommend getting the Sentai BD which looks great.

I got Hozuki in last years sale, and honestly the quality was worse than CR so I never used them...

I seriously recommend getting the Sentai BD which looks great.

I can only spin Region B, which is why I got Madman's Yuru Yuri, but if I like Hozuki, I'll get Sentai's DVD instead. This is really more of a try before I buy at that sale price.

Hey guys £10 off £50 spend on amazon.co.uk with code BIGTHANKS. Due to start tomorrow for one day only but already working. Has to be used on sold by amazon items.

Hey thanks! was just browsing amazon about to purchase something tonight and this helps a lot :)

Back