Hey my fellow Otaku

The Animetuber

Completely Average High School Student
Hey guy's ^_^, my name is Marti, I'm 21 years old.
I am like you passionate about the world of anime. For my part, this passion came to me at the age of 6 with manga and at 10 with the arrival of streaming sites. I decided recently to start my own YouTube channel under the name "The Animetuber". My main motivation for my channel is not to collect views but rather to use it as a base to spread my knowledge, views and opinions, with people who share my passion. This channel is fuelled by a new video every week on various anime related topics.
Here's the link : The Animetuber

Here's my Twitter : The Animetuber (@TheAnimetuber) | Twitter

Don't hesitate to post a review on my page, talk to me on Twitter , or even subscribe to my channel so that we can talk and share our common passion.

Thanx in advance. Looking forward to meeting you all in the different forums :)

The Animetuber.
wink.png

Attachments

• 0809c7fc-c8fa-4f8e-8d6e-499db8d3e9aa.png
    0809c7fc-c8fa-4f8e-8d6e-499db8d3e9aa.png
    633.2 KB · Views: 3
Hiya Marti pal that's some nice edition on your videos, shame they ain't got many views :(
Thanx for the reply mate ;) well just started the channel so i'm quite new lol. Hope you enjoyed the videos, if your interested how about subscribing so we can keep in touch and i could get your impressions on my futur vids ^_^

I decided recently to start my own YouTube channel under the name "The Animetuber".
Cheers for the reminder about your channel, buddy. I enjoyed your top 10 openings video. You've got yourself another subscriber. ;)

I had no idea UQ Holder reuses the opening song of Negima season 1. How nostalgic to hear it again!

We've actually got a thread for favourite openings and endings here if it'd interest you. There's a lot of good picks in it:
https://forums.animeuknews.net/threads/favourite-opening-ending-sequences.16173/

I love your avatar - I literally did a thumbs up back at it, complete with cheesy grin!

Welcome :) It's nice to meet you!

Thanx for the welcome, really appreciate it ! ;) I do hope you check my youtube channel because you seem like an interesting person and i'd really like to get your opinions on my work ^_^
The Animetuber
Your "upcoming animes of 2018" video is very entertaining :) You explain things about the series really well, and I can tell you're passionate, good job dude ;)

Best of luck in expanding your channel, keep at it for sure!

Back