UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

I'm personally not worried about the precise form Log Horizon shows up in. For me, the big deal is that I've just bought the whole thing for about 80 pence per episode.

A shame since the Log Horizon Complete Collection was one of the few items I wanted To get in their sale. Good price though, but due to limited shelf space I'm giving it a miss

MVM's deal today is a bundle of The Familiar of Zero, on DVD at £29.99 or Blu Ray at £39.99. And for that, it appears you get ALL OF IT.

Sweet pick up, although I'll be passing just because I've burned through half my spending money for the sales already. Gotta pace myself!

Worthless deal for me since I have seasons 1-3 already. Wish they would sell the individual parts of a bundle at a discounted price (doesn't need to be as good as the bundle deal) for people in my situation.

That’s a very good deal. Amazon have the complete BD collection for £80 on preorder, so you’d be getting it half price (£10 per season!) here.

Unfortunately, I saw season 1 and didn’t think much of it (it wasn’t bad...it was just OK), so I’ll be passing on this one.

That’s a very good deal. Amazon have the complete BD collection for £80 on preorder, so you’d be getting it half price (£10 per season!) here.

Unfortunately, I saw season 1 and didn’t think much of it (it wasn’t bad...it was just OK), so I’ll be passing on this one.

Well the complete BD collection is a different product so has a different price. (Amazon is also not the best place to use for price comparisons)

Today's 12 Days deal is both seasons of Amagami SS on either DVD or Blu Ray. Single volumes again.

Not a show I know much about, alas. But looks like a good deal for folks into that kind of thing.

It's basically a string of disconnected love stories of the same guy and a diffrent girl becoming a couple every four or so episodes. Season 1 was pretty decent for what it is.

I haven't jumped on any of these deals so far. There's four days left so maybe something will grab my attention (and wallet)

Yeah I've been hoping they'd do early bird offers since there's a few sets that I want to pre-order at some point.

MVM's day 11 deal is a GREAT one! All of Girls Und Panzer - TV series, OVAs plus movie - for £29.99 on DVD or £39.99 on Blu Ray.

It's a pass for me, as I already have the series and first OVA collection. But for anyone else, I'd say GRAB IT. Girls Und Panzer is loads of fun!

I have the first season and I'm not too fussed about the OVAs. Guess that leaves tomorrow's deal to be a mystery box or something entirely different.

Back