UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Already had everything I wanted bar one thing today, that’s rectified now. I am thoroughly looking forward to finding out what’s in that mystery box. Unfortunately I have to wait until Christmas (assuming it gets here by then) to find out!

Was the code for ERASED early bird backers supposed to be sent today?

The e-mail has now been sent out to all Early Bird buyers of ERASED Part 1 in our system, so they should be landing in mailboxes any minute now!

If anyone thinks they've been missed off the list and didn't receive the e-mail, drop me a line and I'll look into it.

Enjoy!!

The e-mail has now been sent out to all Early Bird buyers of ERASED Part 1 in our system, so they should be landing in mailboxes any minute now!

If anyone thinks they've been missed off the list and didn't receive the e-mail, drop me a line and I'll look into it.

Enjoy!!
I’ve not had said email.

Enjoy!!
No email for me either. How does one contact you? I'll give it some time to arrive anyways

Last edited:

Enjoy!!

Hmm, I have yet to get one! Don't know how long I should give it.

Enjoy!!
If they've all been sent out then I didn't get one with any kind of code, I mean I assume I bought it during the Early Bird deal (my email says I paid £30 for it). What's the code for anyway? Maybe not worth me making you do extra work for anyway :p

If folks can give it an hour or so to allow for the vagaries of e-mail that would be good. Oh, and check our spam folders of course!

If you still don't have anything, can you drop an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject ERASED Early Bird, and let me know your e-mail address and (if you have it) your ERASED order number, then I'll look into it for you.

Last edited:
The code is £10 discount off anything, no expiry date.
Oh... Yeah I kinda want that then. That said doesn't it seem a touch excessive to anyone else? I mean don't get me wrong I was a bit annoyed when I saw how cheap they were selling Part 1 before Part 2 was even out, but at the same time things get cheaper the longer they're out (well, not always), and Part 1 came out like 4 months ago :/ It's very kind of Anime Limited tbh and I hope this doesn't lead to people expecting this sorta thing on the regular...

Anyway gotta go to work soon (omg the workshop is gonna be so bloody cold, I just know it ;_; ), so I'll give it til after work before I send any kind of email.

I happily paid £30 for Erased and wasn't the slightest bit bothered by seeing in the sale for £15. It's a sale after all.

As most of their releases are limited editions there's always a chance they could go OOP before they appear in a sale. That's why I'll always go with an early bird pre-order on something I really want.

The £10 voucher is very generous, as was the voucher given because A Silent Voice was delayed. Not many companies would do this. And this is why I always order direct and support AL .

I happily paid £30 for Erased and wasn't the slightest bit bothered by seeing in the sale for £15. It's a sale after all.

As most of their releases are limited editions there's always a chance they could go OOP before they appear in a sale. That's why I'll always go with an early bird pre-order on something I really want.

The £10 voucher is very generous, as was the voucher given because A Silent Voice was delayed. Not many companies would do this. And this is why I always order direct and support AL .

Agreed - communication from AL is excellent and customer service from the shop is always great (s/o to Lauren who is lovely and a credit to the team!) :)

Man, super bummed I missed out on Noein. Checked the new deals this morning on my phone before I properly got out of bed. Should've known better at those prices and stuck in an order then and there.

Since Andrew mentioned potential Christmas sales, here's a recap of what the 12 Days of Christmas were like from last year:

#01 | Kill la Kill Parts 1-3 Standard Edition Blu-ray & DVD bundles - £34.99 / £29.99
#02 | Psycho Pass 2 Collector's Edition Blu-ray - £29.99
#03 | Production I.G Bundle - £28.99

009 Re:Cyborg Collector's Edition Combo Pack
Giovanni's Island Standard Edition Blu-ray
A Letter to Momo Collector's Edition Combo Pack
Miss Hokusai Standard Edition Blu-ray
#04 | Tokyo ESP Collector's Edition Combo Pack - £19.99
#05 | Space Dandy Seasons 1-2 Standard Edition Blu-ray [Pre-order] - £20.99
#06 | Gurren Lagann Movie Collection Standard Edition Blu-ray [Pre-order] - £14.99
#07 | Samurai Flamenco Part 1 Collector's Edition Blu-ray - £9.99
#08 | Sword Art Online II Parts 1-4 Collector's Edition Combo Pack Bundle - £64.99
#09 | Belladonna of Sadness Collector's Edition Blu-ray + Exclusive Artbook [Pre-order] - £34.99
#10 | Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Season 1 Collector's Edition Blu-ray - £19.99
#11 | Baccano! & Durarara!! Season 1 Standard Edition Blu-ray Bundle - £29.99
#12 | Mystery Box Blu-ray & DVD bundles - £39.99 / £24.99
Blu-ray Bundle:
Aldnoah Zero Season 1 Collector's Edition Blu-ray (Keith's pick)
Expelled from Paradise Collector's Edition Combo Pack (Jeremy's pick)
Fuse: Memoirs of a Hunter Girl Collector's Edition Combo Pack (Kerry's pick)
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo Collector's Edition Steelcase Blu-ray (Andrew's pick)
HAL Collector's Edition Combo Pack (Kat's pick)

DVD Bundle:
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad DVD (Kerry's pick)
Blood Blockade Battlefront Standard Edition DVD (Andrew's pick)
Gurren Lagann TV & Movies Collection Standard Edition DVD (Kat's pick)
Project Itoh: Harmony Standard Edition DVD (Jeremy's pick)
Terror in Resonance Standard Edition DVD (Keith's pick)

And thus we are reaching the end of the sales for 2017. Here is a recap of all the titles that were made available over the past 11 days.

#01 | Ultimate Edition sets - varied
Escaflowne Ultimate Edition Blu-ray - £52.49
Eureka Seven Ultimate Edition Blu-ray - £89.99
Giovanni's Island Ultimate Edition Combo Pack - £9.99
Miss Hokusai Ultimate Edition Combo Pack - £20.99
Terror in Resonance Ultimate Edition Combo Pack - £34.99
#02 | Masaaki Yuasa bundle - £28.99
Ping Pong the Animation Collector's Edition Combo Pack
The Tatami Galaxy Collector's Edition Blu-ray
A2 Theatrical Poster for Lu Over the Wall
A2 Theatrical Poster for The Night is Short, Walk on Girl
#03 | Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond Collector's Edition Combo Pack [Pre-order] - £24.99
#04 | Claymore Collector's Edition Blu-ray - £19.99
#05 | Funimation UK sets - Standard Edition: £14.99, Limited Edition: £17.99
Absolute Duo Combo Pack
Attack on Titan Junior High Limited Edition Blu-ray
Attack on Titan Junior High DVD
Barakamon Combo Pack
BlazBlue: Alter Memory Blu-ray
Brothers Conflict Blu-ray
Daimidaler: Prince vs Penguin Empire Blu-ray
Gonna Be the Twin-Tail!! Combo Pack
Heavy Object Part 1 Blu-ray
High School DxD Born Combo Pack
Mikagura School Suite Combo Pack
No-Rin Blu-ray
Noragami Aragoto Limited Edition Blu-ray
Noragami Aragoto DVD
OVERLORD Blu-ray
OVERLORD DVD
Shimoneta Blu-ray
Shimoneta DVD
Show By Rock Season 1 Combo Pack
Snow White with the Red Hair Season 1 Blu-ray
Snow White with the Red Hair Season 2 Blu-ray
Yona of the Dawn Part 1 Combo Pack
Yona of the Dawn Part 2 Combo Pack
#06 | Persona 3 the Movies 1-4 Standard Edition with Collector's Box Blu-ray [Pre-order] - £34.99
#07 | Assassination Classroom Season 1 Blu-ray sets - £19.99 each, £24.99 bundle
#08 | Sword of the Stranger Collector's Edition Combo Pack [Pre-order] - £14.99
#09 | DARKNESS. IMPRISONING ME. sets - varied
ERASED Part 1 Collector's Edition Combo Pack - £14.99
Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) Part 1 Collector's Edition Blu-ray - £14.99
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo Collector's Edition Steelcase Blu-ray - £9.99
Gurren Lagann Movies Collection Blu-ray - £9.99
Project Itoh: The Empire of Corpses Blu-ray - £9.99
Project Itoh: Harmony Collector's Edition Steelcase Combo Pack - £9.99
Psycho Pass 2 Collector's Edition Blu-ray - £14.99
Rage of Bahamut: Genesis Limited Edition Blu-ray - £14.99
Tokyo Ghoul Root A Collector's Edition Blu-ray - £9.99
#10 | Mobile Suit Gundam '79 + Gundam ZZ Part 2 Blu-ray [Pre-order] - £29.99 each
#11 | Science Fiction themed sets - varied
009 Re:Cyborg 3D Collector's Edition Combo Pack - £4.99
Escaflowne DVD - £12.99
Escaflowne: The Movie Blu-ray - £5.99
Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (not) Alone Collector's Edition w/Nerv Tea Towel Combo Pack - £19.99
Expelled from Paradise Collector's Edition Combo Pack - £12.99
Full Metal Panic! S1, FUMOFFU & The Second Raid Standard Edition w/Collector's Box Blu-ray - £17.99
HAL Collector's Edition Combo Pack - £4.99
Noein ~to your other self~ Collector's Edition Blu-ray - £4.99
Outlaw Star Collector's Edition Blu-ray - £12.99
#12 | Mystery Box Blu-ray & DVD bundles - £39.99 / £24.99

Back