UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Well, AL surprised me! Some amazing deals today! :) I ordered Full Metal Panic (I started watching this when it was on Viewster, and also they never had Fumoffu - I see it's on Animax but I don't use that service because of their bad reputation and small catalogue), Escaflowne The Movie (wasn't sure about this but at that price :) - I already got the series on Blu-ray when it disappeared from Viewster) and HAL (could resist upgrading to the Ltd Ed at that price especially as it in the going out of print section).

Just 009: Re Cyborg for me, I know it's not supposed to be the greatest but at 5 quid I couldn't resist. Already have everything else.

Edit
And Evangelion CE. Already have the SE but the CE is pretty.

Last edited:
Managed to get my Noein order in just as it went live, that's all I'm getting though (would have picked up Escaflowne on BD but oh well). Guess that means no Eden of the East deal :( shame but I just don't think I can take the chance on a mystery box in the hope it's in there.
Missed out on the Noein deal, but I'm going all in the Mystery Box now. Will the deal be starting at 9am or 10am tomorrow?
Showing as back in stock for me.

Managed to get my Noein order in just as it went live, that's all I'm getting though (would have picked up Escaflowne on BD but oh well). Guess that means no Eden of the East deal :( shame but I just don't think I can take the chance on a mystery box in the hope it's in there.

Showing as back in stock for me.

Resigned myself to not getting anything today, and then Noein came back into stock!

I looked, the one hour delay, then got stuck in a meeting and stuff started to sell out rather quick. oo
And wow, what a price there was for Noein. I already had BD box from Funi. Which had cost like ten times or so more. (I will console myself with that the Funi box is shiny unlike the AL one.)

and I was just half right about Aldnoah. Was betting on a bundle, but just part 1 after all.

Which CEs are left now as potential mystery box items?
Updated my prediction list for the Blu-ray Collector's Edition Mystery Box.

The results are:
Films:
  • The Case of Hana & Alice
  • A Letter to Momo
  • Patema Inverted
  • Psychic School Wars
Films (Released May-Current 2017):
  • The Anthem of the Heart
  • Belladonna of Sadness
  • Tokyo Marble Chocolate
TV Series:
  • Blood Blockade Battlefront
  • Blood Lad
  • Eden of the East
  • Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya
  • Lord Marksman and Vanadis
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Samurai Flamenco: Part 1
  • Tokyo ESP
  • Your Lie in April: Part 1
TV Series (Released May-Current 2017):
  • Black Butler: Book of Circus
  • Charlotte: Part 1
  • Martian Successor Nadesico
  • Prison School
  • Selector Infected WIXOSS
Absolutely won't be included:
Films:
  • 009 Re:Cyborg 3D
  • Expelled From Paradise
  • Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (not) Alone
  • Fuse: Memoirs of a Hunter Girl
  • HAL
  • Project Itoh: Harmony
  • Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise
  • A Silent Voice
  • Your Name
TV Series:
  • Ajin: Demi-Human
  • ALDNOAH ZERO (Season 1)
  • Assassination Classroom (Season 1): Part 1
  • Attack on Titan: Junior High
  • Claymore
  • Durarara!!x2 Shou
  • Durarara!!x2 Ten
  • ERASED: Part 1
  • Expelled From Paradise
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (2003): Part 1
  • Gangsta.
  • Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Gundam (all of it)
  • Hyouka: Part 1
  • Noein ~to your other self~
  • Noragami Aragoto
  • Outlaw Star
  • Ping Pong the Animation
  • Psycho-Pass 2
  • Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
  • The Tatami Galaxy
  • Tokyo Ghoul: Jack & Pinto

Is it bad that i ordered stuff 7 days ago and still no despatch? Made about 6 or 7 orders and nothing sent?
I mean it does say on the offers page:
NOTE - For all orders placed as part of 12 Days of Christmas promotion, (excluding pre-orders) please allow a minimum of 7 working days from the date the promotion ends for dispatch. We'll ship orders as soon as possible once stock is available at our fulfilment house.

Back