UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

WAAAAHHH!! IT'S A GUNDAM!

It's a pass for me, as I'm still perfectly content with my Bandai US DVDs. But nice to see my favourite giant robots show up in the sale in a meaningful way.

Now here's a daily deal for me!

tumblr_inline_onrregqkbZ1rstppx_500.gif

OK, one more day for AL to surprise me, but I suspect I'll won't be spending any more in this sale than the £10 for Giovanni's Island (great bargain any way :) ). I'm not going for the mystery box because of the risk of just getting a mix of titles I already have or I don't want (that's how the rest of the sale has been for me too - since I usually go for EBs for AL releases there isn't much in their catalogue I want that I haven't already got).

I'm sure they're waiting for the complaints to start flooding in

No complaints from me.. Just wish they'd added Part 1 in as well. Even if it was only slightly reduced to something like £30.

Or offered Gundam Part 1 + 2 along with something from Zeta rather than ZZ

Ergh... Now it sounds like I'm moaning ;) I'm not

Well I wouldn't call it an Extreme Early Bird (naming it Early Bird Super Offer probably would have made more sense).

Considering tomorrow is pretty much going to be ERASED Part 2 given Andrew's comments about Part 1 being on EB I may as well use the £10 code on Gundam ZZ then. The mystery box I've already decided to pass on anyway due to duplication.

For reference:
For anyone who bought ERASED Part 1 on EB too, don’t think we’ve forgotten about you :)! If you check your shop email inbox on Day 11, you’ll find a nifty gift code waiting for you as a thanks for the support…”

Well I wouldn't call it an Extreme Early Bird (naming it Early Bird Super Offer probably would have made more sense).

Considering tomorrow is pretty much going to be ERASED Part 2 given Andrew's comments about Part 1 being on EB I may as well use the £10 code on Gundam ZZ then. The mystery box I've already decided to pass on anyway due to duplication.

For reference:
Well I'm thinking about getting the mystery box. If there titles I already have, I can just stick them up for trade. :)

Well, "As extreme an Early Bird as we can offer on a Gundam title" doesn't have quite the same ring to it... ;)

Considering tomorrow is pretty much going to be ERASED Part 2

Is it? Methinks you've misread Andrew's comment... :D

Well that makes another 12 days purchase
Recap:
  • Day 1: Terror in Resonance UE
  • Day 2: Masaaki Yuasa Bunduru
  • Day 5: AoT Junior High and Noragami Aragoto
  • Day 7: Persona 3 Movie Bunduru
  • Day 8: Sword of the Stranger
  • Day 10: Gundam ZZ Part 2

Back