UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Picked up Psycho-Pass 2 for today. Was watching it as it originally aired but fell off, and the CE was always a tad too pricey for me.

I'm salivating looking at this thread.

@anime_andrew Isn't there any way to open the 12 days deal to EU/Worldwide eventually, if one buys a set amount of the deals, and under the condition that all is sent together at the end of the promotion? Or... Something? Yeah, I'm mad jelly here, I would've jumped on a good number of these deals lightning quick.

This was probably already covered, but I'm in denial. 15 for erased? FMA? sword of the stranger?!

tumblr_mdv5faCJsS1rya7rz.gif

obama-sweating-2-e1427916038978.jpg

Don't make me relocate to the UK for 12 deals a year. Pls.

I feel 2 is the weakest entry in Psycho Pass. Season one and the movie are great but 2...you can tell it was kind of filler because it feels at odds what season one established, especially the workings of the system.

I feel 2 is the weakest entry in Psycho Pass. Season one and the movie are great but 2...you can tell it was kind of filler because it feels at odds what season one established, especially the workings of the system.

Gotta say, I enjoyed Psycho Pass 2 a lot - especially considering how much negative press I had heard about it. It felt to me like the pacing was confused, and the way some threads of it just straight up don't resolve in a satisfying manner was disappointing. It also didn't capitalise on some of the more interesting stuff season one's finale teased. But I actually felt it was overall pretty true to the tone of the first season.

For me the film is the filler as it’s just setting up a sequel it doesn’t even really end.

FMA LCE Part 1 is now sold out. There were only 100 to start with.

I picked up mine a good 7 and a half hours after the sale started as I was at work. I guess plenty of people already had it.

Psycho Pass 2 just felt like it didn't understand the setting. For example
why would Sybil need to learn how to understand groups when it can already assess people as individuals? Trying to get it to judge people as groups is a step back and seemingly only there because of the daft story behind the antagonist.

Season one implies the chief is an android body that any part of the system can control and probably never existed. Season two makes her a replacement body for a scientist who worked on the system and has apparently been dominating the system all this time. It ignores that the whole idea is Sybil is horrific and outside of accepted morality, controlling society with a paletable fiction.

12 Days of Christmas 2017 - Day #10: Gundam ZZ Part 2 w/ Ltd Ed. Art Book
Extreme Early Bird
Our Price: £29.99
Release date 8th January
12 Days of Christmas 2017 - Day #10: Gundam ZZ Part 2 w/ Ltd Ed. Art Book Our Price: £59.99 £29.99
Gundam_ZZ_open_shop_PO_b5d022a5-7215-4de5-8bbe-27242ba47731_1024x1024.jpg

Back