UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Some bargains today!
Ordered Tokyo Ghoul, Rage of Bahamut and Erased.
Still waiting on my previous 12 Days of Christmas orders of Claymore and Assassination Classroom Season 1. Hope they get dispatched soon!

I've always been interested to give Psycho-Pass a go and that's a really good price, but the fact the releases are by different companies and the packaging doesn't match is a big turn off. Would have been really nice if AL had gone with a big box you could stuff the Manga Season 1 into. Still might go for it anyway.

I've always been interested to give Psycho-Pass a go and that's a really good price, but the fact the releases are by different companies and the packaging doesn't match is a big turn off. Would have been really nice if AL had gone with a big box you could stuff the Manga Season 1 into. Still might go for it anyway.
For £15 it's gotta be worth a go..and probs easy get your money back if not into it as I've been looking out for this set and its going for silly money on eBay £25+ used

Well, no. Mainly because you just linked the original OVA bundle which has nothing to do with Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust except for the fact that it is based on the same series of novels that Bloodlust is. Licensors do not generally permit you to take artwork from a whole different committee and use it on their works (all sorts of clearance issues with it).

Sorry, it's a cracking visual though!

Best,

AP

Err its a bundle of the original 1985 film and bloodlust. There is no other stuff...

Still hoping there might be an Early Bird deal I want in the next 2 days. And maybe we'll have some happy shows to contrast today's offer :p.
Most people are expecting an EB for ZZ Gundam Part 2, but doesn't fit with what is normally on offer in the Christmas sale.

Wouldn't surprise me to see a Samuenco bundle being the offer for one of the remaining days though.

Most people are expecting an EB for ZZ Gundam Part 2, but doesn't fit with what is normally on offer in the Christmas sale.

Wouldn't surprise me to see a Samuenco bundle being the offer for one of the remaining days though.
If they did it like with Ass Class and offered part 2 separately I'd jump on that

Back