UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

£5 less and better packaging with free shipping. Amazon will charge £1.99 shipping (unless your on prime).

you can add a 1p item to avoid the 1.99 delivery charge.

For an "EXTREME" Early Bird I'm just not impressed. This should of just been a normal EB that didn't eat up a christmas deal spot.

Yeah I've decided to skip, can't be throwing money away like this, im fine with the beez BD. A great deal for a great film for those going for it.

For an "EXTREME" Early Bird I'm just not impressed. This should of just been a normal EB that didn't eat up a christmas deal spot.
Saves me about £10 on Amazons price here.

Free shipping to Ireland doesn't kick in until you reach £25, before that its £4 for shipping, then it costs an extra £0.50 due to the difference in VAT rate between the UK and Ireland.

£14.99 is a 57% discount on a retail price for a product that isn't even out yet. You're saving 43% off SRP with Amazon's deal - so basically a further 14% off something new that I poured a lot of love into and my goal was to share a cool thing with as many people as possible :). As Amazon is £19.99 actually this wouldn't have gotten an EB otherwise regardless of what you believe it should be offered at too ;).

Folks seem to be enjoying the deal anyway so stay tuned for the next few days, am sure you'll find one more to your liking one day :D.

AP

£14.99 is a 57% discount on a retail price for a product that isn't even out yet. You're saving 43% off SRP with Amazon's deal - so basically a further 14% off something new that I poured a lot of love into and my goal was to share a cool thing with as many people as possible :). As Amazon is £19.99 actually this wouldn't have gotten an EB otherwise regardless of what you believe it should be offered at too ;).

Folks seem to be enjoying the deal anyway so stay tuned for the next few days, am sure you'll find one more to your liking one day :D.

AP

Does this still have glitch issue like the previous release

I've been meaning to watch Sword of the Stranger for a while so this is probably the best time for me to get it, I doubt it'll go for less than £15 in the future. I'm sure I'll have decided by the end of the deal

And add me to the list of those who have appreciated the 12 days deal:D

Picked up Sword of the Stranger, a movie I love but don't actually own in any form and I'm more than happy to pay £14.99 for it tbh. I do hope the glitch has been sorted for this release though...

@anime_andrew

In a different subject for the Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust CE. Will you have access to the illustrations that Amano have done for the franchise?

Example wise is the DVD Perfect Collection that was released in JP back in 2004

51rVejNrYlL._UL500_.jpg

And it my first order from the sale. It’s the 3rd time I’m buying this film (I absolutely love it). Got the fold out dvd which I’ll keep as I got it signed by the director and I’ve got Beez’s bd while I’ll hopefully get rid of.

I'm still waiting for ASV from AOL. I hope it arrives tomorrow.

Surprised that your A Silent Voice package is taking sometime, did it dispatch early on like everyone else or was it recent?

I assume the reason for my parcel taking much longer than usual is because of Royal Mail, apparently the Peterborough zone is a nightmare for postage. If it doesn't arrive either this Saturday or Monday, then we have a serious problem.

Surprised that your A Silent Voice package is taking sometime, did it dispatch early on like everyone else or was it recent?

I assume the reason for my parcel taking much longer than usual is because of Royal Mail, apparently the Peterborough zone is a nightmare for postage. If it doesn't arrive either this Saturday or Monday, then we have a serious problem.
My order was marked as completed last Friday so I guess that's when it was dispatched although it does have to be shipped to Germany first.

Go the dispatch notice at 5:19pm yesterday. Received Giovanni's Island ten minutes ago.

Expecting a mirror smooth surface to the artbox, disappointed to see it was only gloss smooth. Standards are slipping! :p

Back