UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Got my Your Names (2 pieces) yesterday. (Spent over a week in transit, but I actually didn't really even expect a split shipping given Hyouka was also in the order.) I haven't opened it yet from shrink, but from the outer looks like it arrived totally fine, despite the soft cardbox type of the box and the softer type of bubble wrap. And my Hyoukas got shipped today, even 10 day prior to release date~ Which probably means, I will get it by release date, so hyped~

@Hanners not sure if you missed my post, but could you please check up on the Escaflowne UE replacement Inner boxes. I'm hoping we don't hit waiting a year for these.

I don't have any specific information on that right now, but rest assured it's still on the docket and hasn't been forgotten so we will still be handling those replacements.

Upon recently looking again at my Your Name set it would appear that there is a bit of damage to the bottom of the box that I didn't notice before, and due to being preoccupied with coursework I've only just gotten around to emailing them about it.
View attachment 1883
AL' customer service is usually top quality though so hopefully I can replace it without too much issue.
I've now sent my set back, Lauren at CS was very helpful. Just awaiting confirmation that they've received it and that the replacement will be sent out (and the discount code for the postage costs). Can only hope it makes it there without being handled like some of the sets I've seen on here recently.

I've now sent my set back, Lauren at CS was very helpful. Just awaiting confirmation that they've received it and that the replacement will be sent out (and the discount code for the postage costs). Can only hope it makes it there without being handled like some of the sets I've seen on here recently.
Got my fingers crossed for you, man. :)

I'm going to suggest to the powers that be that all our 2018 releases are made of the same material as the black box data recorders you can find on aircraft...
As long as they're not these black boxes :D
maxresdefault.jpg

Still no E7 dispatch mail for me, and honestly, at nearly 7PM, I very much doubt I'll get it. Why do you good people at AL hate me? :(
AL's shop has a bug where it sometimes won't mark an order as fulfilled. I've had orders arrive without ever getting a confirmation email on it getting shipped.

Thank you guys, I didn't even think of going to my account, it does indeed say it's been fulfilled. This is great, hopefully it'll arrive sometime next week and I can finally rewatch E7 :D

Mine is showing as fulfilled too, although my emails tend to come late morning the day after shipment.
IE: I received an email for Hyouka at 10Am and it arrived at 11.

Back