UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I think I'd better send my Outlaw Star set back actually, I just noticed this massive, enjoyment destroying hammering the box has taken. Awful. How can they let this happen?

tR14xWJ.jpg

I think I'd better send my Outlaw Star set back actually, I just noticed this massive, enjoyment destroying hammering the box has taken. Awful. How can they let this happen?

tR14xWJ.jpg

Where did you order that from? I've been thinking of buying it through Zavvi, but expect it to arrive in that condition at best if I do. It wouldn't even surprise me if the low price of some products on their store is because they're returns in the first place. For £23 with that company, I'd take the hit, so to speak. It'll be less painful than dealing with their customer service....

Just noticed a small dent on the top of my Your Name DE - wondering if to ask for a replacement whilst stock is still available too.

Also wondering that in the rush to get so many orders out the door at the moment, that this is taking a toll.... I've sent two emails in the last couple of weeks asking to be added to the YN replacement disc programme, but have received no response as yet...

Everyone, please do me a favour bookmark this page on your browsers: Frequently Asked Questions
You'll find the answers to questions about returns, who to contact and whatnot here. Thanks

FYI while I'm here, we're all of out of office until Monday, so we'll get back to people as soon as we can then.

Oh, and all Eureka Seven UE are shipping today (YAY! :D ) - everyone should have a dispatch notice. If you don't, it could be in your spam bin or gremlins are determined to make life hell, clearly.

I also want to emphasise that 'some' of the orders for Hyouka have shipped, but not all. If you've received a dispatch notice or your order history appears as fulfilled, then it has shipped. If you have haven't or doesn't say fulfilled, it means yours will get shipped when we have more stock arrive. (Stock deliveries again being the bane of my existence at the moment. ) Hope that all helps.

Last edited:
Oh God, that didn't go according to keikaku, now what?

Er, there's no need for returns, I will of course be having those responsible shot.

Just noticed a small dent on the top of my Your Name DE - wondering if to ask for a replacement whilst stock is still available too.

Also wondering that in the rush to get so many orders out the door at the moment, that this is taking a toll.... I've sent two emails in the last couple of weeks asking to be added to the YN replacement disc programme, but have received no response as yet...

Don't worry, all request are being logged. You may not get a response, but every request is being logged and when there's something to say, we'll be in touch. :)

Got my Hyouka today, utterly adore it and pleased with how much wonderful artwork has been used. My set also arrived with a loose disc (I think someone mentioned that earlier?), which is a shame as it's so well packaged. Everything seems undamaged though, thankfully. :)

Don't worry, all request are being logged. You may not get a response, but every request is being logged and when there's something to say, we'll be in touch. :)
What is happening to all these returns with dents anyway? I'd certainly be in the market for one with a discount so i can have a DE to actually read the book from as I'm leaving my current DE sealed.

Everyone, please do me a favour bookmark this page on your browsers: Frequently Asked Questions
You'll find the answers to questions about returns, who to contact and whatnot here. Thanks

FYI while I'm here, we're all of out of office until Monday, so we'll get back to people as soon as we can then.

Oh, and all Eureka Seven UE are shipping today (YAY! :D ) - everyone should have a dispatch notice. If you don't, it could be in your spam bin or gremlins are determined to make life hell, clearly.

I also want to emphasise that 'some' of the orders for Hyouka have shipped, but not all. If you've received a dispatch notice or your order history appears as fulfilled, then it has shipped. If you have haven't or doesn't say fulfilled, it means yours will get shipped when we have more stock arrive. (Stock deliveries again being the bane of my existence at the moment. ) Hope that all helps.

Thanks for the update, Jeremy. Reading the F&Q, I noticed that external damage will only be addressed if the set is unsealed, which puts me in a bit of a bind as I didn't notice the damage until after the clear wrapping was removed. I'll add an addendum in the email I sent. Hopefully the fact that I sent this on the day it arrived, and the fact I want a replacement, not a refund, means something can be done. We'll see.

Wish I noticed the dent on my Durarara Ten set before I opened it so I could get it replaced. the outer packaging was fine so it was sent to me like that too, kinda made my peace with it at this point though, everything I get seems to be dented to some degree anyway. >_>

On a happier note, Eureka Seven UE is on it's way ;_; I'm so excited for this one, I love this show a lot and remember how happy I was when it was first announced Anime Limited had it.

Back