UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Offt, another EB deal that I want :/ I'm really gonna have to write up a budget for the next few months me thinks (kinda want a new TV too...). Feels like we've been waiting ages for Ten, hopefully we don't have t wait so long for Ketsu.

I'm was hoping for an EB for Ajin.

Same here, they teased it and said it would be available from the store today but I'll give it a few days and hopefully it'll be available

Sorry folks, like all of the best-laid plans we ran into a minor snag when it came to putting Ajin up for pre-order - nothing major though, so it'll be turning up pretty soon!

I bring fresh price glitches from the freshest of places.

Rightstuf on Amazon have mispriced two obvious items

Revolutionary Girl Utena part 1 BD for $8.99 (gone)

Occultic;Nine Volume 1 BD for $25.91 (6 left)

They charge about £10 shipping roughly per item, which makes Occultic;Nine about £32 i think, and Utena about £15 something.

Last time I ordered from them on amazon they undervalued the package so no customs. thought I'd share my finds.

Utena would be £26 from UP1USA, and Occultic would be £70 so these are good deals!

Last edited:
Cheers for that I got the Utena set, ended up being just under £19. I've been interested in the series for awhile so this is a good price to try the series out.

Tempted by the Occultic Nine set but then I'd most likely have to buy Part 2 at full price if I like it :(

I bring fresh price glitches from the freshest of places.

Rightstuf on Amazon have mispriced two obvious items

Revolutionary Girl Utena part 1 BD for $8.99 (gone)

Occultic;Nine Volume 1 BD for $25.91 (6 left)

They charge about £10 shipping roughly per item, which makes Occultic;Nine about £32 i think, and Utena about £15 something.

Last time I ordered from them on amazon they undervalued the package so no customs. thought I'd share my finds.

Utena would be £26 from UP1USA, and Occultic would be £70 so these are good deals!

Utena is gone but there's another seller with it at the same price, but would require a forwarding service. Jumped on O;N, 12 episodes from AoA with dual audio is quite the bargain for £30 shipped.

Back