UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

How terrible is Blade and Soul? I notice that's currently in Zavvi's £15.99 bin as well. "This is terrible but I can have a chuckle at how terrible it is and see some boobs" terrible or "This is not even amusing me and there aren't enough boobs to make up for it" terrible?

How terrible is Blade and Soul? I notice that's currently in Zavvi's £15.99 bin as well. "This is terrible but I can have a chuckle at how terrible it is and see some boobs" terrible or "This is not even amusing me and there aren't enough boobs to make up for it" terrible?

It's genuinely one of the worst anime I've seen. A couple of decent action scenes but it's pretty iredeemable. @Joshawott can back up the suffering.

Thanks (though I'd be lying if I said being told something is the "worst ever" didn't kinda make me want to watch it a bit more). Dammit, when is Triage X coming down in price? I'm in the mood for something trashy but which isn't set in a high school and doesn't cost me any more than £20.

Thanks (though I'd be lying if I said being told something is the "worst ever" didn't kinda make me want to watch it a bit more). Dammit, when is Triage X coming down in price? I'm in the mood for something trashy but which isn't set in a high school and doesn't cost me any more than £20.

I did write a review for it for the site, but unfortunately it was lost in the hack and I haven't gotten around to re-uploading stuff yet due to time (it all needs re-editing) but trust me, it's not fun bad, it's just bad bad.

Any good?

Rosario & Vampire is an ok anime series where S2 is a tad more serious imo than Season 1, but the anime pales in comparison to the manga where it has more serious moments inbetween the fan service, and ofc actually finishes the story unlike the AO ending of S2

FUNimation is releasing the both seasons in a single box set on BD soon. If you buy the show I'd suggest that. If you want to try the show out I believe its on FUNi Now in the UK.

Rosario & Vampire is an ok anime series where S2 is a tad more serious imo than Season 1, but the anime pales in comparison to the manga where it has more serious moments inbetween the fan service, and ofc actually finishes the story unlike the AO ending of S2

FUNimation is releasing the both seasons in a single box set on BD soon. If you buy the show I'd suggest that. If you want to try the show out I believe its on FUNi Now in the UK.
Got ya thanks for that

Last edited:
Nice one, picked up the boy and the beast, in this corner of the world and summer wars hosoda edition pre-order.

The boy and the beast blu-ray for £10.99 (£8.24) is a great deal

Because I'm a man of mystery, baby! It's the dandy way to live!
For the crime of persistent avatar evasion, all in favour of the mods replacing HdE's default avatar image with the one below?

EnAMwh9.png

Back