What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I picked up the Sainsbury's Exclusive version of Your Name on BD on the way home.
Looks like the art cards are different to the Deluxe Edition ones:Screenshot_20171106-211445.png
Hmmm. DVD only £8-10% staff discount. £7.20 might just about justifiable for some more unique swag. How many copies will have these cards I wonder.

Last edited:
Well he has JP copy, 2 Steelbooks, 1 Standard BD, 1 Standard DVD and has the Deluxe on order so that would 6 copies of the same film?
With all the comments I would have expected something outrageous along that lines of higher two digits, but that still sounds.... down to earth yet, actually. (Although it still beats my 5 times of Terror in Resonance.)

What Anime is that? oo

I wish I could justify a second Deluxe Edition, but I'm trying not to go overboard.
If you do, you could still go get the French one, looks like the same packaging than the UK AL one and you could still say "Hey, diffrent dub!" (German licence recently announced my Universal, too. Let's see if there some another big merch bulk box like Arslan and Seraph.)

Two completely different genres of manga

UD8WAvN.jpg

Back