What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

In This Corner of the World arrived today, been waiting aaaaaages since my cinema visit. Film is still incredible on the small screen.

dWXYJjt.jpg

Received two shows today

Kyo Kara Maoh! Season 1.
I got this off ebay, and is a mix of US and AUS DVD volumes, but with how much the box sets go for I'd say the price I paid (£28) its worth the minor annoyance.
JVpeDEc.jpg

aHZULxh.jpg

1Xj9xh2.jpg

Also included was these weird little transparent picture things. For some reason 2 of them seem to be Season 2 extras, but I guess they were just thrown in to this jumbo lot because why not.
inekrhm.jpg

Queen's Blade S1 BD
Saw this cheap used on Amazon FR, and it was shipped from US to me in the UK. Got it cheap at £15.
(guess I'll say the BD cover isn't the best thing to open up at work (mild nsfw))
YvnCqzr.jpg

Received two shows today

Kyo Kara Maoh! Season 1.
Also included was these weird little transparent picture things. For some reason 2 of them seem to be Season 2 extras, but I guess they were just thrown in to this jumbo lot because why not.
inekrhm.jpg
Makes me want to re-watch my 2 seasons of KKM.

I got those things with my volumes as well.

Makes me want to buy the JP BDs, but I'm actually a sucker for the English dub.

I'm glad to own S1 atleast since I watched these in my younger days on Veoh I remember.
I would love the JP BD, just a shame it doesn’t have Eng subtitles. I’m surprised Funi didn’t rescue/ license the rest of it as I thought it’d be right up their street. I’m just glad Geneon managed to release S2 before they disappeared.

I would love the JP BD, just a shame it doesn’t have Eng subtitles. I’m surprised Funi didn’t rescue/ license the rest of it as I thought it’d be right up their street. I’m just glad Geneon managed to release S2 before they disappeared.

Ye. I'm now on the lookout for S2 DVDs which aren't £150+. Such a pain when good old series are forgotten.

Limited Edition of In This Corner of the World. I got home at gone 4 and it hadn't arrived yet, so I thought it would be tomorrow, but I came down to start tea and it was on the mat!
DSC_0208.JPG

Arrivals over the past week or so.

sxZ1ijF.jpg

The second hand iPhone 7 I got yesterday to replace my bricked LG G4. I just couldn't bring myself to trust any of the Androids on offer and at the very least, it has a nice screen and camera and feels nice in my hand. Plus it's actually black, not "space grey" or whatever. And I hear Woz sez it's the same as an iPhone 8 anyway so I saved myself £400 there :p

Once I found out this and this exist now, I really don't feel like I'm missing anything.

New arrivals today courtesy of unknownfate (Baka and test and arcana famiglia). And serpantino (both parts log horizon )

Attachments

• IMG_20171024_201900.jpg
    IMG_20171024_201900.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
Back