UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

A little worried about The Testament of Sister New Devil. Amazon still lists it for November 27th, Anime Limited says Q4 2017. Hyouka comes out December 3rd and already has a BBFC classification. Think it might be having BBFC troubles?

Any idea when we'll know panel times for this weekend? No panel schedule in the MCM PDF and people are reporting printing errors so assuming this is one of those times where info like this will be at 11th hour.

I second the recommendation to look into Kyo Kara Maoh. I never saw past the first series due to the DVDs going OOP but based on that first season I really enjoyed it.

My delayed copy of ZZ Gundam arrived from Anime Limited on Saturday. Really enjoying my first viewing of it.

I thirdly recommend Kyo Kara Maoh...I’m lucky enough to own both series but I would sell my kidneys for a UE on blu ray which included the third season and OVAs.

If we're suggesting shows to license howsabouts this: going by recent license expires Manga should be losing Steins;Gate in 2018 (5 years after release)... As the Cowboy Bebop Ultimate is dead in the water if anything deserves an upgraded better release with a nice art book AND THE MOVIE it's Steins;Gate :)

No no no, we need to focus on KKM as I want that too!

I keep nearly buying the JP release but putting it off because I was watching it with my non-JP-speaking partner before. Think of all of the illicit US grey imports that would be sold.

(I will take Saiunkoku Monogatari as a consolation prize.)

R

Back