What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Hoto Cocoa prize figure and Nurse Witch Komugi R Bluray
pity the Nurse Witch Komugi-Chan Magikarte Z OVAs never got brought out on DVD to go with the original OVA DVD

IMG_20171003_221738.jpg IMG_20171003_221845.jpg

Had part 1 of Bakemonogatari on DVD for a while now when it was really cheap and I managed to find part 2 on Blu Ray for £4.99 which I'm happy to complete the first season at last

HNI_0073_MPO.JPG

Akame ga Kill came in the post today and the sets look really nice
HNI_0072_MPO.JPG

Lastly my Camilla figure came <3

HNI_0074_MPO.JPG

Oh cool, that's pretty cheap. Wanted to watch this for a while so I may pull the trigger at that price.

You'll have to keep an eye on the site as it's OOS atm, i think i got the only one that was in stock.

It's cool to see CeX finally charging a more reasonable postage fee.

Agreed, before i would just wait till there was enough for a big order before i bought anything since £2.50 for 1 or 2 items wasn't great. I did wonder how they managed to post a big order like 10 items for just £2.50 so it's good it's £1.50 per item now.

fhSeftY.jpg

Another expansion to my PC gaming collection, and at £8.99 I couldn't say no.

xk-heMkPZoUHEsk160g9UH7ZjAfoPVuar0K5wNzi4-EvzWGW_FBAJ2i4pr2XubvM6CrvCiyfl40LdaplqjXid81FtyXCycdgGfq2OeIug87xOzFkxoiZuI5RmHc-2LOgu5awCGPYySMVs56eOEVXQwOHjCK07Y0ncd4dYBJ5nGyrFYX2n8SqfNQmqytHNCIGibSPXYk92-7uZ3KcOmfRuzw-VI0ASYMn-D6qlJn2k3mLZuu_cTYzPV8BgFwHI83Gj2kXg7Y77U49FlUainB2ihz1Xbcatys6cuu2Xo_WoPQazyHp-9Gj9VQQVzFg_hwneqcAUtQeYjQijdZcENbKNMgIMGMwiuUHSJ5sLwdCym-OtsOgbWDB8bsv-TgnBMDug2f6yXwGylNFt15Llp1AU3u_H101DKGRYbtr59TGcW_gAAL_ugCqCrrMjMRhiBpP9DjYQ7XunAu9HxjFAXH1MWQzhoihss1BZ8a9ehoRI-IgsBM5wv7tJ0SMmvkOaX7-8xtF2Edg38Wuuh8prSz12OwnJyfpqfEMSmB7CipeOlIKZ8x5uKq6jtBs0o4aZ5JlWdKUK6qd_lj8_c1Qn1OExDSgPpVDebf-DeXP1FbeHQ=w426-h757-no

This was pretty unhappy loot day for me. I think the Mikue plushies head started to look bit better after i kept pushing and moulding it but it still looks deformed (not as bad as in the picture but still)

The second thing that brought me joy was the Goty release of Fallout 4. I had good faith so when it turned out that DLC was just a voucher and the game was day 1 patch version i started to see red. The only reason why i bought the GOTY version was that i didn't want to bother downloading the DLC's and patches so basically i wasted 11-15 euros because i could have just bought the season pass from sale and it wouldn't have made the difference because i already own the vanilla disc. I haven't really been enjoying Bethesda games after Morrowind and Zenimax is really ****** publisher so i'm seriously thinking of not supporting them anymore. This might have been my last straw.

replacement of Overlord Film 2 arrived. It has some very small damage, but I'm not going to bother with amazon again over it.

hO6n4ZB.jpg

I'll be selling the slightly damaged one soon.

Was this a mistake? I feel like perhaps this was a mistake.

BO7AMq6.jpg

A lot of painting will be required since despite the MS being red, the plastic parts are burgundy and bright orange. Very cheap though. And props to Bandai for keeping a kit in production for 30 friggin' years so anyone who wants one can get one. Games Workshop could learn from this.

Back