Seven seas have licensed:
*Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!/Didn't I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!
- Originally a web novel published on Shousetsuka ni Narou.
- The first series originally published under Earth Star Novel, Earth Star Entertainment's light novel label, to get licensed for English language release.
- The light novel is ongoing in Japan at 5 volumes. The web novel is not divided into volumes, but is also ongoing with a total of 223 chapters.
- Volume 1 due for release in June next year.

Last edited:
This week's releases:
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? 9
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected 3
Overlord 5: The Men in the Kingdom part 1
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody 3
Strike the Blood 7: Kaleid Blood
Baccano! 5: 2001 The Children of Bottle
Accel World 11: The Carbide Wolf
Black Bullet 7: The Bullet That Changed The World
I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse: Volume 5 (E-Book ONLY)

Last edited:
Getting them all. Hopefully some may even arrive today for my after work delectation...

Am also curious about what the new J-Novel Club licences are going to be...

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? 9
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected 3
Overlord 5: The Men in the Kingdom part 1
Baccano! 5: 2001 The Children of Bottle

Getting all of the above on release.

Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody 3 will be purchased eventually, probably next month as that's light on releases for me :)

J-Novel club has licensed for e-book release ONLY:

Outbreak Company: The Power of Moe/Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha
- Published under Kodansha Ranobe Bunko.
- Written by the same prolific author as J-Novel Club's previous license Bluesteel Blasphemer.
- Series completed in Japan at 18 volumes.
- Had an anime adaptation that aired in Autumn 2013.
- Parts 1-4 of volume 1 are available to read now.

Last edited:
J-Novel Club has licensed for E-Book release ONLY:
How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord/Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu
- A third (consecutive) license coming from Kodansha Ranobe Bunko
- Another series from a fairly prolific light novel author, although this time this is their first series to get licensed.
- The manga adaptation was recently licensed by Seven Seas Entertainment
- Series ongoing in Japan on 8 volumes
- Parts 1-4 of volume 1 are available to read now.

This week's releases:
Juni Taisen: Zodiac War
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash level. 3 You Have to Accept that Things Won't Always Go Your Way (physical release)

Last edited:
J-Novel Club has licensed for E-Book release ONLY:
Walking My Second Path in Life/Watashi wa Futatsume no Jinsei wo Aruku!
- Originally a web novel on Shousetsuka ni Narou. The author has written a lot of web novels on that site, but this is the only one to have been turned into a light novel to date.
- Published under Earth Star Novel.
- The web novel is ongoing, albeit on a somewhat erratic basis, with 195 chapters out at present (not divided into volumes).
- The light novel series is ongoing at 2 volumes, although there hasn't been a new one since December last year, and if you'd told me an hour ago that it had been dropped then I'd have believed you.
- Parts 1-4 of the first volume are available to read now.

Sam over at J-Novel Club has been assured that volume 3 is on the way, so it's definitely not dropped. Sounds like it's going to be a series that is released very slowly in Japan, but honestly i don't mind too much. Having something short and not out every other month will help me keep up with other series.

This week's releases:
The Rising of the Shield Hero 9 - DELAYED to mid-November. Exact date not yet confirmed.
How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom 4 (E-Book ONLY)

Last edited:
This week's releases:
If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord 3 (E-Book ONLY)
In Another World With My Smartphone 5 (E-Book ONLY)
My Big Sister Lives In A Fantasy World 6: Humanity's Extinction Actually Happens This Time With The Evil God's Revival?! (E-Book ONLY)

The Ryuo's Work is Never Done volume 1 became available a couple of hours ago. There is also a free preview available for the next few weeks.

Bookwalker getting accidental extra publicity on account of not having announced the release date until the moment it came out...

Back