Your viewing journal

Tatami Galaxy

Episode 5&6

I was howling at the Johnny stuff, just incredible. The comedy is really on point! And the animation had some pretty creative bits too.

Loving the series, but I'm especially liking this "Love" mini-trilogy!

PS - The ED is mesmerizing, i love it

Sword Art Online II 1-12
Surely all the members of Laughing Coffin should have been banged up the moment they were released from SAO! That would have prevented the whole problem they're currently facing.

DKcMjOvXcAA4fvw.jpg

A Centaur's Life
(Japanese audio) - Episodes 1-4

My Hero Academia episode 37

Ping Pong: The Animation
episodes 1-11 (Complete. This was a decent little sports anime with some unique and quirky animation. The short length and pacing meant that I finished the series as quickly as it started. I'll likely need to rewatch it in the future to see if I missed any details.) 3.5/5

My Hero Academia Season 2 Episode 24: Top quality as usual. I'm not here for that final episode spoiler in the preview though, if I hadn't read the manga I'd be pissed. Can't wait to see that page animated, I have faith in you Bones.
Speaking of the manga, once this season ends we're only one volume ahead with official releases! The new arcs shaping up nicely & I'd like to see one person in particular animated ..here's to hoping we get a Season 3! The TV ratings for the show look good? It's in the top ten so fingers crossed :)

Welcome to the Ballroom Episode 12: Best episode so far.

Last edited:
Ping Pong: The Animation episodes 1-11 (Complete. This was a decent little sports anime with some unique and quirky animation. The short length and pacing meant that I finished the series as quickly as it started. I'll likely need to rewatch it in the future to see if I missed any details.) 3.5/5

I love just about everything about Ping Pong: storyboarding, pace, characters (Peco's regular commentary on sweets and snacks is so good), OST, visual creativity...

I hope you enjoy it even more on a re-watch, the character dynamics and the conclusion are so satisfying.

Sword Art Online II 1-12
Surely all the members of Laughing Coffin should have been banged up the moment they were released from SAO! That would have prevented the whole problem they're currently facing.
Technically (as pointed out by one of the members) there was never any proof that killing someone had an effect in the real world.

Ep 13 of Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu (end)....that fight was awesome. Can't wait for the film.
Ep 12 of Hitorijime My Hero (end)...yes the ending left me a nice warm fuzzy feeling.

Princess Principal-Episode 12 (Complete)

Pretty great finale, I'd like a second season. Pretty glad Sentai has already gotten home video rights for this one, I hope they give it a nice LE.

Nurse Witch Komugi R-Episodes 11 and 12 (Complete)

My Love Story
-Episodes 14 and 15

Yamato's running is adorable. I know I say that about a lot about this show, but everything in it is so adorable.

My Hero Academia Season 2 Episode 24: Top quality as usual. I'm not here for that final episode spoiler in the preview though, if I hadn't read the manga I'd be pissed. Can't wait to see that page animated, I have faith in you Bones.
Speaking of the manga, once this season ends we're only one volume ahead with official releases! The new arcs shaping up nicely & I'd like to see one person in particular animated ..here's to hoping we get a Season 3! The TV ratings for the show look good? It's in the top ten so fingers crossed :)

Welcome to the Ballroom Episode 12: Best episode so far.

@Peachy: Absolutely agree about Welcome to the Ballroom; it's been a long time coming and maybe we had to go through all the earlier experiences to really appreciate what happens in Ep. 12... but I'm now looking forward to seeing the sparks fly! (And so relieved to get a good OP at last - and the ED ain't bad either!) :)

Armoured Trooper Votoms (rewatch) Episodes 39-52 (Final)

Really enjoyed watching this again. Was really annoyed though that one of my DVDs had a fault. I'm sure it was fine last time i watched it. Episode 50 kept on going all pixellated at a vital moment and then skipped to the end. I had to find a download of the episode to continue watching. Annoyingly the 4th boxset from US Manga Corps that features this disc is quite rare and there are no plans for a Blu release at the moment.......Grrrrrr
Anyway a seriously great series with epic and fantastic story. Calling it a mecha show is to do it a disservice, it's a show with mecha in it but that's really not what it's about at all.

Prison School episodes 1-12 and OVA (Complete. Wow, this was insane, I found myself laughing throughout at the inappropriate and ridiculous scenarios, made all the better by the great animation and voice acting. Even the breakout and DTO story is surprisingly tense and well paced. This is the kind of show that could have easily been handled badly, but instead it worked very well.) 4/5

Ranma 1/2
OVA 1 Man that OP was catchy

Planetarium - The Reverie of a Little Planet (dub)
Only five episodes so very short, but as much as I did enjoy it I think it would've worked better as a film.

Back