The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Does anywhere stream Tiger and Bunny, or offer a Bluray Rental service that has a copy available to rent?

I looked at your thread here: Legal Streaming: Every Anime Available for the UK & Ireland Online

that lists Tiger and Bunny being previously on Animax (Lol no chance even if it was still there) but has been taken down. And I've noticed Hulu has it listed here but I'm not sure if its Region Locked as I don't have a Hulu account
Haven't watched it myself but I'm pretty sure I seen it on crunchyroll

Does anywhere stream Tiger and Bunny, or offer a Bluray Rental service that has a copy available to rent?

I looked at your thread here: Legal Streaming: Every Anime Available for the UK & Ireland Online

that lists Tiger and Bunny being previously on Animax (Lol no chance even if it was still there) but has been taken down. And I've noticed Hulu has it listed here but I'm not sure if its Region Locked as I don't have a Hulu account
Unfortunately Hulu is US only, LOVEFiLM by post have it available but I don't know if they're taking new subscribers as their service is closing down at the end of October.

Unfortunately Hulu is US only, LOVEFiLM by post have it available but I don't know if they're taking new subscribers as their service is closing down at the end of October.

Yeh seems I can't get anything from LoveFilm, I'll add the series to my /Please buy me/ list for Christmas list.

Its a series I've heard good reviews about but its not a series I would choose to watch, I'm only really interested as I've heard the reviews and I need to get back into watching more of a variety of anime. I've been watching way too much Slice of Life/Yuri stuff recently, I need something different.

Though this isn't helped that all the Recommended Anime on MyAnimeList for Tiger and Bunny are also shows I have no interest in.

So not really a series I want to spend £60+ on

Yeh seems I can't get anything from LoveFilm, I'll add the series to my /Please buy me/ list for Christmas list.

Its a series I've heard good reviews about but its not a series I would choose to watch, I'm only really interested as I've heard the reviews and I need to get back into watching more of a variety of anime. I've been watching way too much Slice of Life/Yuri stuff recently, I need something different.

Though this isn't helped that all the Recommended Anime on MyAnimeList for Tiger and Bunny are also shows I have no interest in.

So not really a series I want to spend £60+ on

You could also try out Tiger & Bunny: The Beginning. It's an adaptation of the first few episodes of the TV series with a different ending. I found it to be a great watch (the dub as well is really good).

Hey guys. Need some help please :)

Blue Exorcist & the anime original content! Is it worth continuing Season 1 from Episode 17 onward? or can I skip that entirely & go onto season 2? I read the synopsis for the second season & it looks like they backtrack to this point & continue the series with the original mango material.

Thank you!

EDIT: Oh & the movie, is that cannon or just some original fun?

Blue Exorcist & the anime original content! Is it worth continuing Season 1 from Episode 17 onward? or can I skip that entirely & go onto season 2? I read the synopsis for the second season & it looks like they backtrack to this point & continue the series with the original mango material.

Thank you!
It kind of ruins the series by putting the final battle right in that series. Right after one of the bigger demons. The Kyoto series goes from the first big fight to one that is from a number of demon kings. Takes a bit longer to pay off but IMO your time is better used just going to the Kyoto series, it leaves it with a bit more room

It kind of ruins the series by putting the final battle right in that series. Right after one of the bigger demons. The Kyoto series goes from the first big fight to one that is from a number of demon kings. Takes a bit longer to pay off but IMO your time is better used just going to the Kyoto series, it leaves it with a bit more room

Is the first big fight the one with the green guy? Uhh, can't recall his name....
When this guy breaks into the building where they're discussing to kill Rin or not

Is the first big fight the one with the green guy? Uhh, can't recall his name....
When this guy breaks into the building where they're discussing to kill Rin or not
Yup the green fella.
rin goes insane on this guy and manages to beat him, but not kill him. Rin goes into a sort of trail where they decide they will execute him, with some of the main cast convincing those who want to kill rin that he can be used. The first series stays at the school, follows a sort of flashback arc of Satan appearing in the human world ( he possesses animals) and he meets the twin's mother. Dont ask me how that relation works out. Then satan appears at the school and rin and the cast manage to defeat him and he chooses to go back to hell.
The Kyoto saga starts from the trail, some of the cast are looking for demon artefacts, one of the characters turns out to be possessed and uses rins brother to find an artifact ( it's a demon king's eye) he's not seen for a while. The class take a trip to Kyoto and stay in one of the students houses. There is lots of character development in comparison to the first series at this point, then the possessed guy reappears and the series picks up.

Honestly though in the case of the first series you leave things like that with nowhere to go

Yup the green fella.
rin goes insane on this guy and manages to beat him, but not kill him. Rin goes into a sort of trail where they decide they will execute him, with some of the main cast convincing those who want to kill rin that he can be used. The first series stays at the school, follows a sort of flashback arc of Satan appearing in the human world ( he possesses animals) and he meets the twin's mother. Dont ask me how that relation works out. Then satan appears at the school and rin and the cast manage to defeat him and he chooses to go back to hell.
The Kyoto saga starts from the trail, some of the cast are looking for demon artefacts, one of the characters turns out to be possessed and uses rins brother to find an artifact ( it's a demon king's eye) he's not seen for a while. The class take a trip to Kyoto and stay in one of the students houses. There is lots of character development in comparison to the first series at this point, then the possessed guy reappears and the series picks up.

Honestly though in the case of the first series you leave things like that with nowhere to go

...bloody hell..
Defeating the main bad guy at that point? That sounds like a total pull out of the ass, wow. No wonder I've heard so many bad things about the end of the series
I'm gonna skip and go right to Kyoto Saga. Thank you! :D

Thank you!

EDIT: Oh & the movie, is that cannon or just some original fun?

I haven't watched season 2 yet but wouldn't say skipping to that point isn't entirely necessary. Tbh if I hadn't watched that part of season 1 I would personally continue onto season 2 then go back and watch the rest of season 1 just to see the differences. So basically... What other people have already said.

Has anyone else experienced this with UP1

I pre-ordered an item about 3~4 months ago with expected release date of around the first week in September. Early September comes along and I notice the item is now "Immediate Delivery". Just over a week later and its now "Temporarily out of Stock"

I understand stock issues happen so, although I'm kinda bugged I've yet to get my item, I guess (or hope) its going to be available soon.

But why list the item as available to buy it now if you don't have stock to for fill your current orders?

I remember on another forum I pointed out to someone the NIS America Love Live Premium edition was listed as "Immediate Delivery" and recommended they pick it up before it went OOP. Regardless of already having an order 5 months before the release date, they actually got the set and I got a /We don't have any in stock and our suppliers have listed the item as out of print/ email

I have nothing against the folks, I've spoken to them many times at conventions and I've used their service many times, but their pre-order system seems utterly broken

Has anyone else experienced this with UP1

I pre-ordered an item about 3~4 months ago with expected release date of around the first week in September. Early September comes along and I notice the item is now "Immediate Delivery". Just over a week later and its now "Temporarily out of Stock"

I understand stock issues happen so, although I'm kinda bugged I've yet to get my item, I guess (or hope) its going to be available soon.

But why list the item as available to buy it now if you don't have stock to for fill your current orders?

I remember on another forum I pointed out to someone the NIS America Love Live Premium edition was listed as "Immediate Delivery" and recommended they pick it up before it went OOP. Regardless of already having an order 5 months before the release date, they actually got the set and I got a /We don't have any in stock and our suppliers have listed the item as out of print/ email

I have nothing against the folks, I've spoken to them many times at conventions and I've used their service many times, but their pre-order system seems utterly broken

I've not had this issue with any of my pre-orders, they usually dispatch as soon as they get them in my experience. My best advice would be to email them about it, they're normally pretty good at answering queries.

Back