Scotland Loves Anime 2017 Edinburgh Line-up Revealed

Glasgow Film Theatre don't exactly seem to be in a hurry to reveal their SLA 2017 line-up...

I'm guessing there's something that's still awaiting confirmation before they put the programme up.

Nothing too crazy going on there - it's taken a little while as things are getting lined up behind the scenes, but everything should go up on the GFT site next week and we're just polishing up the official Scotland Loves Anime web site to go live very soon too!

Nothing too crazy going on there - it's taken a little while as things are getting lined up behind the scenes, but everything should go up on the GFT site next week and we're just polishing up the official Scotland Loves Anime web site to go live very soon too!
Thanks, @Hanners.

Looking forward to my sixth visit to SLA (and my first since joining AUKN). :)

If you go into the actual ticket booking section of the Filmhouse website, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust is now listed for Sunday, even though it hasn't been added to the main SLA page yet. I hope NGNL is still in the works, but I'm not sure now.

If you go into the actual ticket booking section of the Filmhouse website, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust is now listed for Sunday, even though it hasn't been added to the main SLA page yet. I hope NGNL is still in the works, but I'm not sure now.
That's a shame, I was really hoping for No Game No Life. I'll book Vampire Hunter when I get paid though.

That's a shame, I was really hoping for No Game No Life. I'll book Vampire Hunter when I get paid though.

Sadly due to the flooding in Houston that really impacted Sentai, they were unable to proceed on pushing an approval. Keep in mind the good chaps at Sentai were hit pretty badly in the floods, with some losing their homes.

In that context we understand completely and wish we could have found a way to team up, sadly it doesn't happen sometimes :(.

Best,

AP

Looks like they've just confirmed the film between Mind Game and Metropolis on the Sunday evening for Edinburghs showing will now be Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust - if you've not had a chance to see it yet, this is a damned good film. Really well done by Kawajiri, arguably his best work(Ninja Scroll fans fight me =p)
Scotland Loves Anime on Twitter

Back