Your viewing journal

Food Wars: The Second Plate-Episodes 5 and 6

My Love Story-Episodes 10 and 11

Still too adorable. I love it.

Aho Girl-Episode 12 (Complete)

This is probably the biggest surprise of the season, really fun series. I could go for a whole show just based around young Yoshiko and A-Kun!

New Game Season 2-Episode 11

This redeemed Narumi a fair bit for me. I thought she was a bit of a bitch but now she's started being nice to Nene I've warmed up to her a bit.

Aho Girl-Episode 12 (Complete)

This is probably the biggest surprise of the season, really fun series. I could go for a whole show just based around young Yoshiko and A-Kun!

This is all I have to say about that series

bfHPuVl.png

------------

Finished Aho Girl
About to finish Tsuredeure Children

Nobunagun episodes 6-13 (Complete. This was a very enjoyable and fun series with good action and humour. Watching the dub was like a beefed up Hetalia in places.) 4/5

Noragami Aragoto
episodes 1-9

Last edited:
Noragami Aragoto episodes 10-13
(Complete. This was a great entry into the series, although I've heard that they skipped parts of the manga and inserted filler so I'll be sure to check out the manga eventually. There were some real emotionally draining moments and it was an instance of not wanting to stop watching.
Side note: **** You Fujisaki/Nora's "Father" just **** You...
Bring on season 3!!) 4/5

Boruto: Naruto next Generations
episode 25

Overlord episodes 1-9

Blood Blockade Battlefront ep9-10

I may have been a bit dismissive of the anime original storyline before; it's not badly done by any means, I just like the show more when it's doing comedy.

On an unrelated note, I got a laugh out of seeing the Coney Island Wonder Wheel in the background after having so recently watched The Warriors.

Aho Girl 1-12 (complete)
Very short but surprisingly funny. Stupid funny but still enjoyed it. Watched the entire thing right through in a single sit-down.

From Up On Poppy Hill
I remember liking this when I first saw it, but I had forgotten the twist. Which is a good thing as I always have a hard time forgetting plot points which is why I like to leave big gaps between re-watching stuff.

Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid

So I just thought this was the dumbest thing in recent years to waltz over my monitor. Until I clicked on the trailers of the second disc and get even more questionable footage. I don't know. Does one have to be male to like that stuff?
( //whining mode on And damned, why is a show like this getting two alternate covers on the slip and the case inlert below the slip. Why'd you not do that for Hyouka, Funimaaaaatioooooon. //whining mode off)

Back