What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Himouto! Umaru-chan Premium Box Set arrived today ready to rewatch before season 2 starts,
it has a few scratches on the front and a bit of damage on the inside but got £38 refund for it so makes the premium price not as bad

Which store was it ordered from? Nice of them to at least give a partial refund since sending it back is a bit of a pain.

Amazon customer service across the board is pretty amazing. My issue is I always let things slip, if I receive something damaged I let bygones be bygones, but I know for a fact that if I contacted them, they'd do something about it. On the other hand you can find people that abuse the system to hell and back.

PXLWAvH.jpg

I actually managed to get the two 2GB sticks of RAM there were supposed to be 4GB stick replaced with actual 4GB sticks of RAM.

Amazon customer service across the board is pretty amazing. My issue is I always let things slip, if I receive something damaged I let bygones be bygones, but I know for a fact that if I contacted them, they'd do something about it. On the other hand you can find people that abuse the system to hell and back.
Amazon also seem to honour their price goofs too. A big Spider-man comic book a few years ago was listed for £16 but the RRP should have been ~£75, never got a single email about it despite them correcting it and that's all I got charged when is dispatched.

image.jpg
IMG_0908.JPG
image.jpg
Looks like I got an official one. Last owner numbered the discs which is nice to see since I haven't a clue.

Thanks again to @Patient-X for the replacement Ghibli covers, they arrived Today

image.jpg
Also got this, but no slipcover. Anybody got one for the anime classics release they'd be willing to sell?

Last edited:
And here's the rest...

v59wO3y.jpg

One seagate firecuda 1TB SSHD that will act as the main boot drive with a SATA data cable with one end having a right angled connector and a one to four SATA power connector in case the SATA power cables from the transplant PSU don't reach the bottom of the case where the actual hard drive cage is located.

Some recent loot.

dUK8AikblSZS3mqgw2WG36pUj25xRKlqLDRsWLL4R3xyLAwuDhE83F2tWJYpm9Qg3Feo7QuYH29u2DiDe5isPwiYeJF8vQE_uFSyy2HJ95AAWDQ_CoojchOe2hds7SbOhMltYvAZUcVexANNH3SIvh5SIWOrwhfg3Zn6y74TbKbdDwRbZeco8jcErrr0bh7iAAGuvSQTsU4mbv4HpJeVLD1r1njyBafTfjY9yt1fk3_lQRKOyaUi7Wt3b6P3TV6-XEUms6RJzVPdM_A75KkVjkbbPVeh4yTkFhIlBaTCu3F9DwID4pbB36-ouXbAiIize3DrpjbcMSgou_8jAKBD-pgivuFkQlRDlNPYjXD2QPspTuoWfDoL_XI0G96R7ZuPqR-wlZYKR2zA2IctdNBu4pdRQKNhMqe-dYsXS1KtpDC79VmdfQyBIovMZmKtP2OlmDih1b83bXH4kj1OLHlzDMVTl7m-f9n3fVsWyaGgwsIYCTH5dlvwpReIRZyuKYb3OjG12Al2UosaOJnZM5L8qTvcxl2p5IuKx363W_zzMaQLL-sbdNnGw5_K7JJvbP51f52hTIyW-D5e_moEwUQMg4FnSSMOPgJ698heMwhjug=w1307-h736-no

Two weird horror movies (haven't watched them yet) and some games.

Disgaea 1 is one of my favorite games and i did own it on DS already but i wanted to also own the original version and US copy was pretty cheap so i got it.

Wind Waker i did play on Gamecube couple of years back and to put it nicely would be to say that i didn't like it. I quit when i made it up to the point where you have to go around the sea finding things. I doubt that the HD version really changes my mind about the game but i do for some reason still want to give it a try.

BTW, one thing i really hate about Wii U games is that the inlays almost always get damaged by the clips that hold the manual. I don't know what is it about them particularly but the ratio of damaged inlays compared to any other system is high.

zVCsKDE.jpg

Amazon.co.uk order. Still need Charlotte p1 through. And Anthem....
I feel slightly cursed with this movie. So first the UK one doesn't have my favorite image included, I get the German one specifically for that image on the slip cover and this total disgrace of a rating sticker malheur has to happen of course (not to mention this damned publisher self-advertisement). Had an idea to perhaps put the German slip over the UK digipack and stuff that into the UK box, but alas UK's digipack is about 2mm to wide oto fit into the German slip and slip about 0.5mm to high to fit into the UK box. (I could have so greatly ditched the UK DVD and put the German BD disk into the digipack, too. They even have the same disc art print!)

And then Kaze France just has to send me this in their newsletter NOW of all times:
xin.jpeg

It was even released last week! Costs the same as the UK one. What's more, not does it have my favorite image on the cover, it also has a booklet whose contents look suspiciously the same as the UK booklet except it has one more piece of artwork on the booklet cover the UK one does not have. And oh it has a dub.

Are you frigging kidding me. I've placed my order French order stuff just last month, I saw that nowhere for preorder. *teeth crunching.*

But then, the cover illustration is plastered over with signs and text all over again. And this change of title... And of course the Japanese release is a shelf unfriendly weird sized release. Oh well.

Back