What did you BUY today?

They did but I can't remember how Arrietty was handled aside from the Collector's Edition in terms of slipcovers.
There were four with incorrect numbers, Arriety, Whisper of the Heart, Laputa Castle in the Sky and My Neighbours the Yamadas. Studio Canal did a replacement scheme for both the sleeves and slipcovers. I just simply emailed [email protected] and they sent out replacements free of charge. It was a while ago so I don't know if they're still doing it.

There were four with incorrect numbers, Arriety, Whisper of the Heart, Laputa Castle in the Sky and My Neighbours the Yamadas. Studio Canal did a replacement scheme for both the sleeves and slipcovers. I just simply emailed [email protected] and they sent out replacements free of charge. It was a while ago so I don't know if they're still doing it.
I've emailed them twice now and got no reply regarding said sleeves and slipcovers

I've received a message back from MusicMagpie which said that they may have different copies of the film and that I can get a refund or replacement if the product is not as described in the description. Of course the slipcase isn't in the description, it's just the picture.
I searched 'Arrietty slipcase' on Google and one of the results was one of your posts @NormanicGrav Studio Ghibli UK Thread ~ Laptua + Yamada BD numbers fixed so I've now e-mailed Studio Canal to see if they are still available. If so I will ask them for one and just buy the Blu-Ray version off Amazon.

Pre-ordered: YN Deluxe on Zavvi.
Doomsday Clock #1 Lenticular cover from Forbidden Planet, this book is gonna be amazingggggggg cannot wait plus JL film in the same month!!

Wanted a couple of audio cables and needed something to pad out the order for free delivery.

XXikcoS.png

Whoops.

gI9mWpA.jpg

After some of the issues I've had with the 2TB drive in the dell, I've decided to nuke the drive and move it plus the 1TB SSHD into the refurb since it now lives once again and I need to back up some of the content before I wipe it.

Another trip to town for some more Ghibli Collection, now I have the film to go with the cover (although it's the Blu-Ray only)
DSC_0200.JPG

In HMV I spotted these at the same price as Amazon.
DSC_0201.JPG
Individual Eleven was still at the normal price, so I'll grab it on Amazon along with Ponyo that seems to have the cover still.

Then I brought these from Waterstones.
DSC_0202.JPG
Apparently they have a card where if you buy [EDIT = 10] books you get a £10 voucher. I wasn't told this last week when I brought 3 & 4, but the nice lady on the till gave me an extra stamp!

Last edited:
A student membership for The Picturehouse cinemas. I'll be using the one in Central London near my Uni more frequently over the next year. I went there to see the live action Ghost in the Shell and it was very comfy. Quite cheap and with two free tickets as well.

Last edited:
Back