Your viewing journal

AHO-GIRL, Episodes 8 - 9

So Last Sunday was the first time I watched anime for a while, well I thought I hadn't watched any for exactly 21 Days, but then I clicked that I watched Your Name, completely forgot to do the whole marking completion thang, just had my mind completely focused elsewhere!

My First Girlfriend is a Gal, Episode 4

Snoop Doggy, Do-owww-ohhhh-oggg...

Ushio and Tora Season 2-Episodes 1-3

Netsuzou Trap-Episodes 11

Only one more left, thank Christ.

Food Wars: The Second Plate-Episode 1

Really needed to start this soon with Season 3 on the way. Given I'm already watching 2 other catalogue shows, I'll probably progress fairly slowly with this.

Sakura Quest-Episode 24

Outlaw Star - Episodes 10 - 13 (Blu-ray)

Gundam Build Fighters Battlelogue - Episodes 1 & 2

If you're into pure Gundam fanservice than watch this, if it isn't your thing then steer clear!

@Scrambled Valkyrie

Still enjoying Outlaw Star and Knight's and Magic, well, it's quite simplistic but entertaining enough with it. It looks like there'll be better mecha in the coming season.

My Love Story-Episodes 5 and 6

Well, the whole "Hand holding is lewd" sentiment has cemented this show as the most innocent every created.

Food Wars: The Second Plate-Episode 2

JoJo parody at the end was pretty great.

Ushio and Tora Season 2-Episodes 4 and 5

Aho Girl 11 very fighty this one. if you wanted to see a big dog dodge bullets, this is about as close as you're going to get.
Gonn Be Twintail (complete) high school teenagers fighting fetish - based aliens, what can go wrong? tail on!
that's about all I remember watching, I finally went for Akame Ga Kill on bluray. so if I'd be watching anything it'd be that or super this week

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad episodes 5-7

Divine Gate episodes 1-2

KanColle: Kantai Collection
episodes 1-2

My First Girlfriend is a Gal episode 7

Restaurant to Another World episode 9

Blood Blockade Battlefront ep8

Now realise that I've seen both this episode and the next one before. How close to the end of this series did I get before I fell away from it? Gee whiz.

Back