What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Yeah I love it too. It speaks volumes about the enduring passion of fans of HNK and its music that "Ai O Torimodose", "Silent Survivor" and other tracks like "Purple Eyes" and the movie song "Heart of Madness" have been covered by other bands in Japan and in the west. I feel that Ai O Torimodose is one of those cases of the song matching the opening animation perfectly to create something beautiful.

I took the pics on my phone so they're not the best quality but in person the colour of the sleeve is very vibrant, you'd think it was brand new. The back cover that features the image of all the punks behind Lynn, Bat and Kenshiro in a kind of blue colour in the background is so much more striking than that pic shows!
Should be able to post some more new records by next week if they arrive on time!

Ys VIII ~Lacrimosa of Dana~ Limited Edition from the NISA Europe store.

iBr08RM.jpg

@HWR I see you are a HMV anime buyer after my own heart. I've not not done so in years now, but I don't think I watched an anime that didn't come from HMV until maybe 2012 or so. HMV was my primary, overpriced, under-stocked source of all things anime for many a year. I look back fondly on those times indeed, the whole exercise had more of a sordid thrill to it, and HMV and Forbidden Planets where the two havens that incubated my anime interest as a pre-pubescent lad.

@HWR I see you are a HMV anime buyer after my own heart. I've not not done so in years now, but I don't think I watched an anime that didn't come from HMV until maybe 2012 or so. HMV was my primary, overpriced, under-stocked source of all things anime for many a year. I look back fondly on those times indeed, the whole exercise had more of a sordid thrill to it, and HMV and Forbidden Planets where the two havens that incubated by anime interest as a pre-pubescent lad.
I do use HMV a fair bit but never buy my anime from there, their prices are too expensive and they use security devices which dent the boxes and slipcovers. Makes me weep every time I go to the one in Oxford Street. It's nice to browse titles in person though.

Arrived yesterday. Peach Beach Splash Official Illistration Collection.

Using the spoiler tag as there's more than a couple of images and some might be nsfw.
pbs001.jpg
pbs002.jpg
pbs003.jpg
pbs004.jpg
pbs005.jpg
pbs006.jpg
pbs007.jpg
pbs008.jpg
pbs009.jpg

The box had tape on it saying "fragile, handle with care" yet 3 of the 4 corners was dented. Luckly the book didn't have mangled corners.

Last edited:
Back