UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Just got a mail from Base.

We have cancelled your order for Your Name Collector's Edition Steelbook (Blu-ray + DVD+CD) as this product was on a while stocks last special offer and we have depleted all our stock.

Please accept our apologies for this. If you have other items on your order these will be unaffected.

Kind regards,

Which is really a load of bull, since I pre-ordered it as soon as I saw it was selling for 17€ (don't remember how much it was in £), and how can a pre-order be on a "while stock last special offer"? It's a pre-order for November, of course they won't have any stock yet. :mad:

I wish they could just tell the truth in these cancellation e-mails.

We have cancelled your order for Your Name Collector's Edition Steelbook (Blu-ray + DVD+CD) as this product was on a while stocks last special offer and we have depleted all our stock.

Please accept our apologies for this. If you have other items on your order these will be unaffected.

Kind regards,

Customer Services

How could they have a 'while stocks last special offer' for a film that hasn't been released yet, and for which they don't have any stock?
Why can't they just say, sorry, we goofed with the price?

Ha mine was cancelled too, I'm glad that I didn't cancel my Amazon order. I was looking through my orders on Amazon was was close to doing so but thought that I'd make a decision closer to release.

Back