What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Over this month:

HNI_0056_MPO.JPG
My second Marie Amiibo, I should of tested my first one when I opened her as the nfc doesn't work. Thankfully this one works. Shadow Dragon was a lucky find in CEX, the cart is legit as I don't think the fake one would change language depending on the DS language setting.

HNI_0067_MPO.JPG

Probably the biggest CE box I own, struggling to find room for it. Glad to have a new 2D Sonic game at last :D

Dai Guard Vol. 5 & 6.
Just need volume 1, 2 and 4 to finish it.

367IctU.jpg

Seem to have AD Police on the brain lately. Picked up the Japanese edition of Dead End City as the English version is missing the colour prologue with the origins of Jeena's cyber arm. This particular version also has a nice little gallery of cover art from the anime, soundtrack and drama cds, along with a goofy print ad showing the characters ogling a copy of the previous 25:00 manga.

DH21NvRW0AEz7Gt.jpg

Last edited:
Arriving today to my surprise considering it was taking way longer than the usual timeframe is my VideoGamesPlus order from Canada. That took a month.

DH6OW1hXcAE_zVs.jpg

The 63rd & 64th PlayStation 3 titles for my collection are Drakengard 3 and Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes.

Drakengard 3 went out of print until recently where it got a restock (NieR did also). Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes is also known as Sengoku Basara 3 and the UK copies were pretty much hard to find so I decided to save myself the hassle and just get the US version since it was one of the few at a price point I could go for in order to get the free shipping.

And the movie madness ends.

8_DxIb6lc6wQ-nK8gsjY1cscTvPOTrzaxfOheJHTNhKSqfkCbNxwWYfii-nBsA8V4sz8zVe6Sw3WdPo1ThtN8_gecGtB4IvTPQQm__56hj52sx1lRFUoTU0Sj882xsKMk_hqzlNiB6vGlXPJSYx0FK955s4bNaOnwX1xRIaZsLlOaQWJ3ssaLSXM11SIpOvgkdLDdJzKcfMhPqPnsiDBqbWevxRnrSFyZkpTci4WHsgCXQ2CxhhvVLQbsVl58nFQNaJzpZuTmwVF8yiMKrr1bp2msCpRHsKvh4ACrBsr2MCTV4Hq8-Ja3qWGOy4qobLdAwljGsQEgV9_xm5gN4_AK_ckme73JhNoRHW9KbWeqcjXNzA9do6JUwd17qarcddOcbXbywZR-UTY1i5L87o9yNFyWcqgN6UkioUHUDNr3uwzNVyFSXL__yodiMo7oWlimD3CVuFCppv05C_bT8OZ6gzzF57GpM2pKEN9O4xCuMhEcLDVJ7SOoNAAxnrJet4PSVYbdJPBj5qu2SDhXjQAowryFIko04cKDiGTgUhBn8fvoP-oSTdh4Qo2dzhNR1Md_dbrXoGQaD8G4jJWh7hIXjCYD4RGT2RLnqRGg88HdsCj94ySWyRx=w424-h753-no

Hithcock films are another shame spot for me because the only film of his that i have seen is "the trouble with Harry" and that was when i was little. I don't know why but i just haven't gotten around to watch any of his works. Good thing that this collection exists because it has 16 of his films which includes most of his biggest titles such as Psycho and Birds, Vertigo etc.

Twilight Zone is something i'been interested seeing for a long time and it should be exactly the kind of show that i like.

Blob is US release but it should be region free.

Confession: it has been two weeks since ... well my last photo/anime haul post :D

So here goes, and apologies for the excess of pictures;

Two weeks ago i received, Boy and the Beast the fourth in the Hosoda Collection, In Search of the Lost Future, KanColle: Fleet Girls Collection, Kyousougiga, Record of Lodoss War, and WWW. Wagnaria!!: Volume 1 in two package from UP1USA.

Then last and this week i got Beyond the Boundary I'LL BE HERE, Riding Bean High Octane Edition, Tekkonkinkreet, Snow White with the Red Hair: Season 2, and above all Monster Musume Everyday Life with Monster Girls Premium Edition from various sources.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Back