The *Im looking for* thread.

Is anyone selling their Black Butler Book of Circus set? New prices are a bit steep, wondering if anyone would let theirs go for around the Early Bird price. I'm also open to Australian or US sets.

Is anyone selling their Black Butler Book of Circus set? New prices are a bit steep, wondering if anyone would let theirs go for around the Early Bird price. I'm also open to Australian or US sets.
I've got the standard US set with slipcover. The slip's got a little bit of wear but the discs have only been played once. £27.50 inc postage?

If anyone's got Media Blasters R1 Complete DVD boxset of Tekkaman Blade going for a decent price I'd be VERY interested. Also after the Patlabor TV series (RA Blu ray). If you have any figures for sale I also might be interested depending on what they are. I collect a lot of robot toys including Robot Spirits and Chogokin, Gundams etc. I also like shonen characters, Godzilla figures, Figmas etc. I have diverse tastes. If it's a series I like and it's a decent quality figure I'll consider it.

Back