Your viewing journal

Robotics;Notes (English dub) - Episode 12-14

After putting the show on-hold due to not owning Part 2, I finally started the second half of the show after 3 years and 4 months since I last saw the previous episode.

My Hero Academia Season 2-Episode 18

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle-Episodes 5-8

Thank Christ I only have one more disk left of this drek.

Sailor Moon R-Episodes 23 and 24

Oh wow, they remembered Motoki exists.

18if ep 5

My First Girlfriend is a Gal ep 1
The censorship kinda ruined this at times might wait till the blu-ray is out to continue it.

My Hero Academia Season 2 ep 16
Now this is what i look forward to every Saturday :D, sucks that Funi aren't doing same day dub anymore :(

Restaurant to Another World ep 3

My Hero Academia - Season 2 Episode 18 - Looking forward to seeing what the deal with All for One is. Also all those others it actually showed, especially the crazy looking girl, big fan of female characters that would probably kill me.... Anyway I feel cheated as someone told me next weeks episode would be an anime original all about Tsu when it's actually about everyone, I mean how dare they raise my hopes like that! >_>

Hunter x Hunter - Episodes 31 to 38 - I know I'm not supposed to like him, I know he's a creepy bastard, I know he's evil AF, but man I love Hisoka lol Him casually walking out the arena with his own severed arm tucked under his armpit is just hilarious to me. One thing I will say is a remember enjoying the Hisoka vs Gon a lot more in the old anime as it's one of the few things I remember from it, although I'm sure going back it wouldn't have aged well.... Anyway still enjoying this a fair amount.

Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu-Episode 6

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle-Episodes 9-12

The suffering is over!

Princess Principal-Episode 5

Interesting that the episode order isn't chronological. Wonder if they've done that for a specific purpose.

Sailor Moon R-Episodes 25 and 26

The fact that no one can recognize the sailors when they've transformed despite them looking identical to their normal appearance besides the clothes continues to astound me.

Dragon Ball-Episode 46 and 47

My Hero Academia - Season 2 Episode 18 - Looking forward to seeing what the deal with All for One is. Also all those others it actually showed, especially the crazy looking girl, big fan of female characters that would probably kill me.... Anyway I feel cheated as someone told me next weeks episode would be an anime original all about Tsu when it's actually about everyone, I mean how dare they raise my hopes like that! >_>
I like that they've had enough episodes to change tack now, but that entire episode was about stain becoming an ideal. would be a weird move to bring that up and not get back to it soon without seeing how villains react

Binged Your Lie in April yesterday.

Nothing better than an anime that make's you reflect on things! Think its one of the best in the slice of life genre.

9/10

Lucky Star episodes 5–7

Gurren Lagann movie 1: Childhood's End
I absolutely loved the new stuff towards the end. Really emotionally charged and very clever.

Back