Your viewing journal

My Hero Academia - Season 2 Episode 16 - Okay so judging by what I've seen online I may be in the minority here, but that OP has really grown on me lol I hated it at first too. Anyway this was a fun episode, looking forward to where it goes from here.

Hunter x Hunter - Episodes 1-17 - Saw HWR watching this on here and decided to jump in. These 17 are probably over 2 weeks or something but I just haven't posted. Anyway I've seen bits of the old HxH years ago but this is the first time I've actually sat down and watched the new series and with any continuity (is that the right word? lol). Enjoying it a lot even though it's early days.

My Hero Academia - Season 2 Episode 16 - Okay so judging by what I've seen online I may be in the minority here, but that OP has really grown on me lol I hated it at first too. Anyway this was a fun episode, looking forward to where it goes from here.

Hunter x Hunter - Episodes 1-17 - Saw HWR watching this on here and decided to jump in. These 17 are probably over 2 weeks or something but I just haven't posted. Anyway I've seen bits of the old HxH years ago but this is the first time I've actually sat down and watched the new series and with any continuity (is that the right word? lol). Enjoying it a lot even though it's early days.
Glad I could help out:D HxH is pretty consistently good as well, no filler either!

Fate/Apocrypha-Episode 4

Looks like this is finally starting to pick up now. Hopefully the upward trend continues!

Dragon Ball
-Episodes 11-13

Curious to see where this goes now the actual Dragon Ball hunting is finished for the time being. Honestly, I thought hunting for the balls was going to be the whole show.

The Eccentric Family-Episodes 1 and 2

This seems ... interesting? I'm still not entirely sure exactly what it's about just yet. I mean, tanukis, of course, but there's not much of a plot, despite the fact I'm pretty sure it's aiming to have one.

Game of Thrones episode 62

Twin Peaks: The Return episode 11

Doctor who: The Two Doctors episodes 1-3

Dead or Alive: Final
(film)

Invaders of the Rokujyoma!?
episodes 7-12 (Complete. A fun little Harem with a bit of sci fi and mystical thrown in, recommended lighthearted entertainment.) 3.5/5

Also, didn't know where to put this but any users of MAL feel free to add me-my name on there is HWR too!

Last edited:
Knight's & Magic ep 4. That misplaced apostrophe is starting to irritate me.

Also, didn't know where to put this but any users of MAL feel free to add me-my name on there is HWR too!
Will do. There used to be a place for sharing MAL usernames but it's probably buried under years of forgotten threads.

Game of Thrones episode 52
62, unless your a season behind ;)
I'm just watching one of the many debate shows that are in YouTube and they summed up that episode nicely as 'a load of bullet points from George RR Martin'. It all went a bit too quick.

I've put mine in my signature, it doesn't show on phones if in portrait mode, but does in landscape mode.

Last edited:
62, unless your a season behind ;)
I'm just watching one of the many debate shows that are in YouTube and they summed up that episode nicely as 'a load of bullet points from George RR Martin'. It all went a bit too quick.

I've put mine in my signature, it doesn't show on phones if in portrait mode, but does in landscape mode.
I've corrected that, slip of the finger on the iPhone and all :D
Was indeed episode 62, and was a solid episode at that!

Current season is Season 7, that'd make it 72.
I thought that at first when trying to work it out, but we've had 6 seasons of 10 episodes which equals 60. And this is the 2nd one of the current season equals 62.

Only 11 episodes left for this show :( I hope they filmed the next season back to back with this one so there's not such a big gap between them.

I thought that at first when trying to work it out, but we've had 6 seasons of 10 episodes which equals 60. And this is the 2nd one of the current season equals 62.

Only 11 episodes left for this show :( I hope they filmed the next season back to back with this one so there's not such a big gap between them.

Right you are, haha. My brain fails me again :p

Texhnolyze episode 1

@Lord Bacchus threw down the gauntlet, and I bravely/foolishly picked it up! The challenge is simply to complete Texhnolyze.

Wish me luck? I mean, that first episode was pretty mystifying. o_O

Texhnolyze is fantastic. Incredibly bleak and nihilistic, might be a struggle to get through if you're not into that.

Back