What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

£11 customs/handling charge on a £22 DVD...

bF4me1p.jpg

It's £23 if mine gets caught. The order only shipped today so end of the week/middle of next week before I'll know.

£11 customs/handling charge on a £22 DVD...

bF4me1p.jpg
Oh my, that sucks. Thinking that that would have actually been cheaper to have it sent to my place and I'd relay that to you. o_O"
(We don't have customs handlings fees by the postage service unless it's stupid DHL Express. And no import tax below 25€.)

How does the DVD look inside? =D

hql5FbYl.jpg

Turns out that when it rains it does indeed pour >_>

My HDD was making a racket and I was having flashbacks of my laptop HDD dying so decided I better backup and replace. I was moaning (as I do) on twitter about another unexpected expense when a mate of mine asked if I'd be interested in buying a SSD he had from when he planned on building a PC and abandoned the idea for a PS4 Pro.
At first I was against it as I assumed it would be quite small but turned out it was a 500GB Samsung one, opened but never used and he only wanted £80 for it so I went for it. Pretty happy with it at that price.

500 GB for 80GBP? That cheap for sure. o.o
I paid 65€ for 250GB back in 2015 and prices haven't change any bit since.
(Though for file storing stuff HDD is plenty enough as long as the system drive is on SSD.)

SSD's are amazing. My partner got me one for my laptop a couple of years ago and the difference is incredible.
Yeah I've cloned my old drive onto it and can really notice the difference, especially in load times in games and how long it takes my system to boot, pretty happy with it like.

500 GB for 80GBP? That cheap for sure. o.o
I paid 65€ for 250GB back in 2015 and prices haven't change any bit since.
(Though for file storing stuff HDD is plenty enough as long as the system drive is on SSD.)
Apparently this one is about £140ish new but he mentioned he picked it up for £100 in a sale last year and it's just been sitting around since. Happy to take it off his hands for £80 like.

Took some time, due to circumstance, but anyways here's my haul of the last two weeks. Sorry for the excess of photos ;)

Two weeks ago i received Violence Jack: Complete OVA Collection from Amazon, this was actually a second shipment as the first got lost between UK (Heston customs) and Belgium, Deadman Wonderland: The Complete Series from Amazon marketplace seller Dodax in what seems a 'price glitch sale' for 14.95£, She and Her Cat: Everything Flows from Amazon JP, and finally from Secondspin a replacement set for Cat Planet Cuties as the first one i got from then was missing the DVD's and i like to have my sets complete even if i will never use the DVD's anyway.

Then last week i received the following; Triage X: Complete Collection again from Dodax Amazon marketplace seller for 14.95£, and the French Cowboy Bebop set from Amazon FR. More photos of the Cowboy Bebop contents of this one between spoiler tags

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

192-pages Settei Collection booklet
1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

56-pages Compendium booklet
1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg